IU vs Miami Post Game

ButlerHoosier

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I'm just going to preemptively say that we're all frustrated, very frustrated. But let's keep thss thread clean and help us mods out tonight...please 🤣

It should be fairly reserved.  We sure as heck can't blame the refs or a single player.  this was simply an absence of the type of effort tha is required to win a game like this.  

• Like 4

Spurts of standing around, a few players that don’t really show an ability to self motivate consistently, and an inconsistent year because of that last point. A decent year though. We need some more athletic players that can actually shoot the ball. 

losing(most likely)Schifino and TJD is not ideal for this team o build more consistency for next year. 

• Like 4

I was looking at tickets for Kansas City... So disappointing. Rebounding was a problem all year and it was never more evident than in this one. I love TJD but he needs to learn to box out. Jalen... Has a long ways to go. 

Appreciate the effort from Race and Galloway.

Going to be an interesting next few weeks. 

• Like 3

Still a fun and enjoyable season. Hate that it ended that way. We need to get longer and more athletic. Need to shot better and get a couple guys that make tough shots. Gunn and banks should help. Again at least it was enjoyable to watch most nights this season. Keep building in it. 

tonight came down to rebounding and hustle. Miami was quicker to the ball