Transfers with IU Interest

29 minutes ago, BGleas said:

There was that one time I spent 3 straight years arguing that Justin Smith wasnt a wing and then rolled that right into the next 3 years of arguing Jordan Geronimo wasn't a wing. 

Fun times!

I don’t always remember my kids names, but I will always remember those arguments.

• Haha 5

I know we all love IU Hoops (at least every board contributor with exception of about 5-6 cats) with of all of our hearts. With that said. Ware comes to IU doesn't come to IU....chill. Man I'd love to play poker or trade stocks with some of you guys.

Coach Woodson inside of 24 months has us in back to back tourneys with wins. Has likely 2 guys going to the league in his 2nd year.....and if the tea leaves are right is going to have one of the most impressive portal hauls you can get.

So I'll get off my soapbox and Go Hoosiers. I like visits that don't happen hahaha.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BGleas said:

There was that one time I spent 3 straight years arguing that Justin Smith wasnt a wing and then rolled that right into the next 3 years of arguing Jordan Geronimo wasn't a wing. 

Fun times!

You ran off a mod and replaced him with that argument. 

• Haha 1