Joe Barry Carroll 👍

Herb Williams 👍

Alan Henderson (21 points short )

Terry Dischinger (70 games)                  42 rebounds & 21 points short 

Deon Thomas (154 rebounds short!

Jerry Lucas(82 games)10 points short 

Brad Sellers 40 points short 

Luka Garza 69 rebounds short 

Mychael Thompson 8 points & 44 rebounds short….was he suspended his Senior Year for a fight ?

Rudy T was close 30 & 15 as Sr.

Kent Benson 240 points short 

Don Schlundt was 140 rebounds away 

Missing #6 ???? 🤔

Edited by Purdue7

6 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

I read an article on it.  Dave Winfield was the center on Gophers 

Corky Taylor who was the Gophers' backup center started the brawl...Winfield was on the team, but he was a reserve forward...

Worst situation in  Big 10 history...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

BTW, that Minnesota team was coached by Bill Musselman, Eric's dad...

Haven't heard Eric's name bandied about here for quite some time...Wonder why?

Just saw that Arkansas is now 10-10 and it's only the second time in the nine years that EM has been a college coach that his season record has been .500. The other time was when Nevada started 1-1 in 2016. 

I liked his comments following the KY game that they lost after leading most of the game.

“In our sport, it’s you win or you lose,” Musselman said. “We lost. I’m not happy. I am proud of the effort, I will say that, but I’m a competitor. I walked into the building not trying to be close. I walked in here confident that we were going to win the game and we didn’t win the game.”

“As a coach, as a leader of the program, effort, enthusiasm, energy, connectivity — our roster is what it is right now, so all those things are what you want,” Musselman said. “Look, I know people are walking out of the building and we don’t have a good SEC record, but if you walk out of the building and didn’t think we played hard, then you’re wrong. Because we did play hard.”

“All year long, finishing at the rim has been a problem,” Musselman said. “When you get to this point of the season, if a team or a player struggles at the rim, it’s probably going to be the same at Missouri. And then you just have to figure out your shortcomings. Figure out what you do well, and then try to guide in those directions.”

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

And 1-6 in the SEC...

All that aside, can that happen to a wonderful coach?

It's funny. Kind of their thing. They started 1-5 in SEC last year. Kind of limped into the NCAAT tournament with four losses in five games,  then knocked off Illinois and Kansas to make it to the Sweet 16, their third straight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It's funny. Kind of their thing. They started 1-5 in SEC last year. Kind of limped into the NCAAT tournament with four losses in five games,  then knocked off Illinois and Kansas to make it to the Sweet 16, their third straight. 

Well, they're 112 in KenPom, and only have 2 more games against teams that are currently ranked...

So, like us, they have some work to do...

I just wonder what this place would be like if we were 10-10 and 1-6...

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

But hey they were super excited about beating us in a game that didn’t count lol. 

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Well, they're 112 in KenPom, and only have 2 more games against teams that are currently ranked...

So, like us, they have some work to do...

I just wonder what this place would be like if we were 10-10 and 1-6...

What was his last 2 years with them?  Did they grow as a team over the year?  Do they have glaring holes not addressed?  Do change their style of play to fit the players? And the most important question, did they leave a scholarship open.  I JOKE I JOKE.  Its so hard to know how a fanbase would respond to another team/coaches record or season.

But we would probably not be happy either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

But hey they were super excited about beating us in a game that didn’t count lol. 

I think his brother in law reffed the game 

Amazing to see a ref at Rutgers call over & back that didn’t happen 

It’s very hard to go over & back…Ben Davis did it vs Carmel with 30 seconds left 😳🤔

41 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

I think his brother in law reffed the game 

Amazing to see a ref at Rutgers call over & back that didn’t happen 

It’s very hard to go over & back…Ben Davis did it vs Carmel with 30 seconds left 😳🤔

That over and back was atrocious lol. 

IU fans were upset with Ware getting 2 early fouls against Edey 

That is 100% on him 

He made the 2nd foul way too obvious 

He also didn’t fight for position….which CMW pointed out 

CMW has to leave those guys in with 2 fouls and dare the refs to call a 3rd or 4th 

Cliff gives up 60 pounds and battles Edey better than anyone 

1 hour ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

Interesting that Purdue fans complain about over and back calls while fans of Purdue's opponents complain about over the back calls (or lack there of) :coffee:

Over and back is not a judgement call 

There are different rules for Zach IMHO 

4 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Over and back is not a judgement call 

There are different rules for Zach IMHO 

Edey should foul out every game if they called every offensive foul he commits. Every time he post up he uses his elbow to create space for his jump hook

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Edey should foul out every game if they called every offensive foul he commits. Every time he post up he uses his elbow to create space for his jump hook

You realize he’s likely fouled (many times without it being called) well before he makes his post move right? And he’s allowed to create space when he’s making his post move. You think every time he posts up it’s an offensive foul? Lol