Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

15 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Quotes from nearly a year ago versus actual video evidence of games within the last few weeks? I think the rule is pretty bogus tbh but Edey knows how to make the best of it. 

you think the 3 second rule is bogus?

5 minutes ago, Boiler Sam said:

So he’s lost Actionstanleyjackson.

Has the other OSU basketball fan weighed in ? 

Yes, plenty of them... He doesn't have much, if any, support on that site

Edited by IUFLA

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Funny our fan base wanted him as our coach

I never thought he would be a stinker at OSU.  Did anyone?  He has truly disappointed.   Don't think he's a bad coach.  Kinda think he's a bad GM.  And not necessarily talent.  He's had boat loads of talent but his teams play as individuals and not as a team.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boiler Sam said:

Is Holtmann out if they miss the tourney? 

I think so and they won't make the tourney. Get this, they haven't won a road game in 13 months, losing 14 straight. 

Their AD is retiring. I could see him firing Holtmann and giving the new AD a clean slate. $15M buyout if before April 1. 

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I think so and they won't make the tourney. Get this, they haven't won a road game in 13 months, losing 14 straight. 

Their AD is retiring. I could see him firing Holtmann and giving the new AD a clean slate. $15M buyout if before April 1. 

I thought that guy was a can’t miss hire. 

The PUke guys who post here can whine all they want about Edey getting fouled almost every play but I have noticed that there will be a guy with good defensive positioning and he’ll just lower his shoulder and move them back 2-3 feet, thus getting open. I have seen it at least 3 times tonight 

• Like 5