IUFB Roster 2024

btownqb

17 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I think Dunnam jumped the gun. It takes two to tango so to speak 

He’s arguably the best DB on the from a year ago. Led the team in INTs and was 4th on the team in tackles, (as a sophomore) at a position of need. I mean, ok?

35 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

He’s arguably the best DB on the from a year ago. Led the team in INTs and was 4th on the team in tackles, (as a sophomore) at a position of need. I mean, ok?

Shouldn't have gotten in the portal, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Here’s a good long write up of each position group as it currently stands by Bite Sized Bison: https://bitesizedbison.substack.com/p/indianas-roster-after-winter-transfer

The write up has me excited about our offense, feels like we have a lot of production and experience. I’d imagine we’ll still have a few more additions on the defensive side, but there’s a good start at DT and LB.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Kdug said:

Here’s a good long write up of each position group as it currently stands by Bite Sized Bison: https://bitesizedbison.substack.com/p/indianas-roster-after-winter-transfer

The write up has me excited about our offense, feels like we have a lot of production and experience. I’d imagine we’ll still have a few more additions on the defensive side, but there’s a good start at DT and LB.

A lot of great info in there. Well worth the (lengthy) read.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ahhh ohhh... looks like this Sun Belt guy can play. 

This comment has nothing to do with your Sun Belt comment, but the left side Alabama TE is where this play really gets blown up.  If that TE gets his block Milroe scores. The entire Michigan defensive front does a great job on this play.

Edited by thirdgenhoosier

2 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

This comment has nothing to do with your Sun Belt comment, but the left side Alabama TE is where this play really gets blown up.  If that TE gets his block Milroe scores.

Correct... 

But, the backside puller/fold guy/whatever you want to call him... #77 doesn't do his job either. If he reacts quicker to the UM DE closing and logs OLB (I'm guessing that's where he lined up, I can't see his number here) the play might still have a chance... it's also possible Milroe didn't hit where they wanted him to hit either, #77 could have been (rightfully) expecting him to bounce wider, which might make sense why the rest of the play ended up the way it did. 

I need to go find the regular TV view... I'm pretty sure UM went straight Cov 0 here and brought 6 with a 7th being the rover.... like, I think Bama is completely outnumbered in the box here and this play was doomed from the beginning.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Correct... 

But, the backside puller/fold guy/whatever you want to call him... #77 doesn't do his job either. If he reacts quicker to the UM DE closing and logs OLB (I'm guessing that's where he lined up, I can't see his number here) the play might still have a chance... it's also possible Milroe didn't hit where they wanted him to hit either, #77 could have been (rightfully) expecting him to bounce wider, which might make sense why the rest of the play ended up the way it did. 

I need to go find the regular TV view... I'm pretty sure UM went straight Cov 0 here and brought 6 with a 7th being the rover.... like, I think Bama is completely outnumbered in the box here and this play was doomed from the beginning.  

Good stuff.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Correct... 

Don’t want to derail this thread but not gonna lie miss you over on the bball board telling people they zero clue what’s going on…we kinda need that now and again over there. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IUskim said:

Don’t want to derail this thread but not gonna lie miss you over on the bball board telling people they zero clue what’s going on…we kinda need that now and again over there. 

The problem with basketball boards is unless they win every game, it's just constant gloom and doom. I am a bigger IUBB basketball fan than an IUFB fan (if I had to rank that is) but the negativity is unbearable and quite frankly takes away from both the fun of the boards and the games. I am not speaking for anyone but myself, but I wanted to chime in on the subject since I rarely check the basketball threads these days unless it's about recruiting. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

The problem with basketball boards is unless they win every game, it's just constant gloom and doom. I am a bigger IUBB basketball fan than an IUFB fan (if I had to rank that is) but the negativity is unbearable and quite frankly takes away from both the fun of the boards and the games. I am not speaking for anyone but myself, but I wanted to chime in on the subject since I rarely check the basketball threads these days unless it's about recruiting. 

Careful. They don’t like it when the word negative gets thrown around. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

We landed UNC transfer Elijah Green, pretty sure he got injured this season, however, had 560 yards and 8 TDs in 2022

Not that I’m complaining, but this one surprises me. Feels like we already had a fairly deep RB room. With Henderson, Howland, Lawton, Black, Ellison, and now Green, we have 6 different backs that have produced in college.

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

And anotha

No idea how good either of these guys are, but having 2 safeties with 95 and 104 tackles on the same team is crazy. Looking at ODU’s team stats, they also had 2 LBs with 167 and 135 tackles respectively. Those are insane totals for just 4 players all on the same team.

• Like 1