IUFB Roster 2024

btownqb

I'm trying to think of when we've had a 'complete' WR room that was truly solid from top to bottom. Obviously we've had some good years with one or two guys shining, but what's been our best collective?

'08 with Doss and Belcher (but then, who else?)

I'm looking and can't seem to find a year that was blended well... only a guy or two that stood out.

7 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

I'm trying to think of when we've had a 'complete' WR room that was truly solid from top to bottom. Obviously we've had some good years with one or two guys shining, but what's been our best collective?

'08 with Doss and Belcher (but then, who else?)

I'm looking and can't seem to find a year that was blended well... only a guy or two that stood out.

Wynn, Latimer, Hughes 

No way to know what translates to the field this fall and many falls to come but in 3 weeks Coach Cig has injected energy and life again in a program. Maybe it's him, maybe it's his past with NFL/Saban,etc....maybe it's IU commitment to NIL.

Whatever it is bottle this 3 weeks up and keep it going. Didn't realize how dead in the water we really were with CTA. 

• Like 3

Quite the haul-and early Christmas present. All seem accomplished. I have to wonder how they will fit in here. Can they be as successful against top 10 teams? Will they still be on track to graduate on time in their majors? Figure most of the friends are on the football team but will they be leaving behind girlfriends? Certainly says a lot about their respect for Coach C. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iuthruandthru said:

And as he pointed out online all these guys are grad transfers/portal so the tampering stuff so many of these JMU blowhards were talking about need to admit they didn't know the rules. Silly fanbase.

• Like 2