Kansas post game

Inequality

I maintain the foul that wasn't called on Wares drive to the basket where he was slapped on the arm causing the ball to go out of bounds that cost us 2 points and sapped all our momentum was the play of the game. A couple careless turnovers and missed front end of one and ones didn't help either. 

• Like 4

Winning would have helped us but losing isn’t going to hurt us.  

Is XJ ever going to get his ass on the floor?  Availability is the most important ability.  

We needed one more guard and in the transfer portal era there’s no excuse for it.  The staff seems defensive about it but I hope they learned their lesson.  It’s senseless in the portal era and no need to be defensive about it.  I’d rather hear we will never let that happen again.  

• Like 7

Just now, John S said:

I missed the game and felt if we lost by single digits it would be a moral victory, though i hate moral wins.   But, what changes did CMW make that allowed Trey to be an offensive force.  It is amazing, considering his previous games. 

I mean nothing really he just actually hit his layups this time versus missing them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John S said:

I missed the game and felt if we lost by single digits it would be a moral victory, though i hate moral wins.   But, what changes did CMW make that allowed Trey to be an offensive force.  It is amazing, considering his previous games. 

We’re at home. TG usually plays better at home than on the road

Just now, John S said:

TG should initiate and attack. That’s what you saw again today.  XJ can run off the ball.  He can hit some threes. 

We could have used XJ on defense especially down the stretch.  It’s time to get on the floor and stay on the floor the rest of year.  He might have made a difference on defense when we couldn’t get stops and they tried to exploit Gabe.  

• Like 2