2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

10 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Are you hearing something?

I guess Trilly put it in his discord that Hickman didn't like the offense and then something with the NIL. Idk

As mentioned, and another site mentioned, and everyone on twitter---Cinci is the team. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I guess Trilly put it in his discord that Hickman didn't like the offense and then something with the NIL. Idk

As mentioned, and another site mentioned, and everyone on twitter---Cinci is the team. 

I wonder if there has been any back channel conversations with any guards still playing? I think they are going to throw the bag at this power forward visiting and I also think they need to throw the bag at Mack.

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I wonder if there has been any back channel conversations with any guards still playing? I think they are going to throw the bag at this power forward visiting and I also think they need to throw the bag at Mack.

So I have everything straight "power forward visiting" ... is that Bryson Tucker? "I think they're going to throw the bag" = has that been mentioned? 

Mack as in Mackenzie Mgbacko? 

Again, just trying to keep everything straight 

Just now, btownqb said:

So I have everything straight "power forward visiting" ... is that Bryson Tucker? "I think they're going to throw the bag" = has that been mentioned? 

Mack as in Mackenzie Mgbacko? 

Again, just trying to keep everything straight 

Oh sorry he’s not a power forward he’s a wing I apologize. Yes Tucker. And no Mack from Harvard. 

• Like 1

Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

My only concern is can Tucker and Mgbako play next to each other? That would be 1 of them would have to play the 2.

Well, and I really am trying to stay on topic in this thread, but no.... that won't work. Either Tucker comes off the bench (which is probably what should happen) or MM plays the 4 and Tucker the 3. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Hes been wrong so much lately. I thought Hickman was scheduled to visit this weekend? 

• Like 1