2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

8 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i haven't seen him on a list that we have interest or contact yet right?

I give up. too many sources, different lists. I cant keep track. Inside the Hall has Skyy Clark as a target. First I'm seeing of that.

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

i think this staff will take the first 7 warm bodies that say yes

all joking aside, i don't think we're in that position right?  i mean we do have good $ to offer and we are a power 5 program.  now, can we get the top guys, i guess probably not, but i would still think we could offer our top 7-8 guys and hold off on the others until we get some definite "no thank yous" or more guys enter after their teams are eliminated right?

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

all joking aside, i don't think we're in that position right?  i mean we do have good $ to offer and we are a power 5 program.  now, can we get the top guys, i guess probably not, but i would still think we could offer our top 7-8 guys and hold off on the others until we get some definite "no thank yous" or more guys enter after their teams are eliminated right?

The IU "list" is growing by the min. I have no clue.

4 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

When you are 0-32 in 2024....is there really a plan in place that works?

• Like 1

Can't speak on them. 

"Trey and Ant think so". In regards to Tucker and Blazi. I still dont understand Blazi....hes not much of a player.

Bruce is just waiting for the NIT to end. He'll be our starting PG. Thats what it sounds like as of now. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RoadToZion said:

Can't speak on them. 

"Trey and Ant think so". In regards to Tucker and Blazi. I still dont understand Blazi....hes not much of a player.

Bruce is just waiting for the NIT to end. He'll be our starting PG. Thats what it sounds like as of now. 

Could you imagine a world where it’s Thornton, Carlyle/Conwell, Tucker, mgbako, reneau 

(yes i know were prob going to start two bigs)

2 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Can't speak on them. 

I’ve seen red shirt tossed around a bit for blazi? If thats the case im all for it, but if not that im not a fan.

2 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Can't speak on them. 

Well the NIT ended last night for OSU. Thornton is the PG I wanted for IU

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Could you imagine a world where it’s Thornton, Carlyle/Conwell, Tucker, mgbako, reneau 

(yes i know were prob going to start two bigs)

Well if we get Thornton then we wouldn't get Carlyle since they are both PG

4 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Can't speak on them. 

I don't see a problem taking a flyer on a a young athletic player. If we have 13 scholarship players not all of them will play so you could redshirt him. If it doesn't workout then he could always transfer in a year or two.

14 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I’ve seen red shirt tossed around a bit for blazi? If thats the case im all for it, but if not that im not a fan.

doesn't excite me a ton because how often do you even see redshirts these days and how often do kids stick around with one team long enough to develop if they are a project?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

doesn't excite me a ton because how often do you even see redshirts these days and how often do kids stick around with one team long enough to develop if they are a project?

Purdue , Wisconsin