2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Are you still hearing Thorton?

Not sure the validity of this, but multiple people on Twitter/X said AJ Hoggard, Cliff Omoruyi, Connor Essegian, and Bruce Thornton were spotted together at B Dubs Thursday afternoon. "Allegedly according to multiple iu business student witnesses" @DC2345 Any truth to this? 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Not sure the validity of this, but multiple people on Twitter/X said AJ Hoggard, Cliff Omoruyi, Connor Essegian, and Bruce Thornton were spotted together at B Dubs Thursday afternoon. "Allegedly according to multiple iu business student witnesses" @DC2345 Any truth to this? 

Don't take offense, because this isn't aimed at you. When I see reports of these "seen by numerous students" sort of things.......let's just say I'm hesitant to put much faith in it. Kind of like anonymous sightings of Donovan's wife looking at houses in Bloomington, or someone's niece who "is not much of a basketball fan" knowing for certain that X player was at the local watering hole.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Don't take offense, because this isn't aimed at you. When I see reports of these "seen by numerous students" sort of things.......let's just say I'm hesitant to put much faith in it. Kind of like anonymous sightings of Donovan's wife looking at houses in Bloomington, or someone's niece who "is not much of a basketball fan" knowing for certain that X player was at the local watering hole.

I don't think he was being serious 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Yeah, it was bulls+&t. I don't normally buy this bs btw

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Humrichous has as good of a shooting stroke as you will ever see.  Looks like we have a far better handle on scouting the portal than we did last year.  It will be very important how we use him. He’s highly skilled but not a plus athlete.  

Did he commit?

Out of all the scenarios listed above, what we should focus on is…..all of them. We’ve got plenty of spots. Bring in a big that would allow Reneau to play the 5 or 4. Get a pile of shooters at anywhere from 1-4 and mix and match. We don’t have to lock guys into any one position. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Out of all the scenarios listed above, what we should focus on is…..all of them. We’ve got plenty of spots. Bring in a big that would allow Reneau to play the 5 or 4. Get a pile of shooters at anywhere from 1-4 and mix and match. We don’t have to lock guys into any one position. 

I’ll add we need someone who can break down the defense and make them scramble as well as stay in front of the players that make IU scramble.

• Like 1