2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

7 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Why not? 

Thorton

Perkins

Tucker or Trey 

Mackenzie

Reneau.

I don't think that starting back court provides nearly enough 3 point shooting, especially with Tucker at the 3. I also think they'll both expect to run the show, and have the ball in their hands a good share of the time.

Could be wrong, but unless both are simply looking for a pay day, I don't see why they'd sign up to play together. Could certainly be wrong, though.

• Like 1

Here is how I would like to see the roster look next year

PG Portal or recruit/ Cupps

2G Portal or recruit/ Newton

SF Portal or Recruit/ Galloway/ Leal

PF MM/ Portal

C Reneau/ Portal

The other two spots goes to portal guys who has a lot of upside.

I also feel having Galloway come off the bench would be better for him and the team. He plays so hard I think having him play 20-22 mpg at full tilt would help the team. It seemed like we got off to good starts but we lost the lead when we started to sub. If Cupps and Galloway comes in later t will help us maintain the lead or extend it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Good Assist/Turnover ratio, and rebounds well for his size. His shooting percentages leave a lot to be desired though. Don't know about his defense.

Tony is a good midrange shooter and he's good on the catch and shoot 3. He also has a summer to get better at it. He's an upgrade over X though. His defense is really good.

• Like 1