2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

3 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

I have zero faith in Woodson. He better pull something out of his ass to save next season or he will be gone before January 1st. 

I hope he doesn't so we can move on from his incompetence. He has made Indiana the laughing stock of college basketball. Throw in the BOT and you got a double whammy!

25 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Man he looked terrible vs UConn…I was interested for a minute but definitely second guessing myself.

He is a super streaky shooter who requires high volume to get his points and as someone I know who coaches against him twice a year said he can’t even guard his own shadow.

45 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

He is a super streaky shooter who requires high volume to get his points and as someone I know who coaches against him twice a year said he can’t even guard his own shadow.

Those Blackmon kids all seem to have problems guarding things like Shadows, Chairs........maybe it's a genetic thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Indykev said:

image.png

I know. I got that one wrong to start with because of the info about NIL and Woodson's offense that was being floated. I don't see Blackmon as a fit for Woodson and I'm not sure there is interest at this point with the other guards they are targeting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2345 said:

I know. I got that one wrong to start with because of the info about NIL and Woodson's offense that was being floated. I don't see Blackmon as a fit for Woodson and I'm not sure there is interest at this point with the other guards they are targeting. 

So you have no info on Blackmon, just what you think.

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

So you have no info on Blackmon, just what you think.

Mostly my opinion. To this point there hasn't been much talk of him. I've heard there could be some conversations between the two sides but it still needs to play out a bit. 

• Thanks 1

so i guess just for fun, in my not very informed opinion...and if it was based only on the guys available now...and only the ones we seem to have interest/contact with, i'd say these 7 would be my pick to fill our roster:

Bryson Tucker

Kanaan Carlyle

Amari Williams

Cade Tyson

Frankie Fidler

Malik Dia

Jordan Sears

Then again, that would still only give us one legit PG.  I guess Perkins should be toward the top?  What other PGs toward the top?  Is Walker that good?  Slajchert?  Hickman?  

14 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

so i guess just for fun, in my not very informed opinion...and if it was based only on the guys available now...and only the ones we seem to have interest/contact with, i'd say these 7 would be my pick to fill our roster:

Bryson Tucker

Kanaan Carlyle

Amari Williams

Cade Tyson

Frankie Fidler

Malik Dia

Jordan Sears

Then again, that would still only give us one legit PG.  I guess Perkins should be toward the top?  What other PGs toward the top?  Is Walker that good?  Slajchert?  Hickman?  

Malik Mack is my personal #1