2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

18 hours ago, Indykev said:

If it says G by their name and at least 39% from 3, they go to the top.

yeah, i get what everyone is saying, but we do have to have tiers right?  meaning no brainers that we take the second they say yes, but some others that we wait to see if anything better comes along after the tourney is over?  admittedly this is not super informed, but my first though is that i would hope Davis and Jackson are definitely wait and sees.  if we are interested in Essegian, i hope he's a wait and see.  depending on what role he expects, i hope he is a no thank you.  i would hope Dinkins, Gillespie, and Albury might be in that list as well?  any of the other guys you'd take immediately?  interested in any info on why people would swap groups any of those guys are in.  

18 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

We are already F'd!

I understand you believe that, and that's fine. But it's also ok for me to hope for positive momentum and results regardless of the current situation and what others (and I) think about Woody and the administration.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I would think one of the visitors is Leland Walker. I also hope they are waiting on Cronwell to see if he is interested in coming here or not. ISU just needs to lose LOL

They specified it wasn’t about Leland walker about the rumors for this week.

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

Gotcha. So there is no confirmation as to who said this or who might be visiting. 

DC said it here and AP2345 said it on btb lol but neither said who 

Edited by Andrew

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I drove past AH and they had the big recruiting cart out and it was full of people. Was busy so no time to stop.

Better get some name tags on the recruits so Woody knows who he is dealing with.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3