Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

8 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

So you're taking offense? Are you a criminal defense attorney or prosecutor? Are you a lawyer? If either, I would think you wouldn't be making this kind of legal pronouncement. I added some stuff above, worth considering. And no, you don't have an absolute "legal right" to "defend your property" with deadly force, which includes pointing a gun at people -- your statutory "right" is entirely dependent on, as the statute itself states, whether you "reasonably believe" the "force is necessary" to prevent an "attack." Yes, circumstances matter, but the "fans attempting to roll his car over" is this idiot's statement, which would have to be considered from a "reasonable man" standpoint -- what was actually happening, not what he subjectively states. And rocking a car and attempting to roll it over are matters of degree and context. If these were crazed fans who were really trying to do him/his car harm, he might have the right -- but again, that's an objective question.

Move this stuff.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per requests. And from a Sea of Blue. Comes an article back on topic.

Has UK fallen behind with Keion Brooks? - A Sea Of Blue

And the link in the above story from Kentucky Sports Radio has this quote  KDB two pages back. Stating it here, in case the last line was missed, like by me.   Thanks KDB:

"..... those pesky Hoosiers, may be a major player (for Brooks)."

Like when someone accidentally sends a company-wide email, everyone that responds "stop replying all" only exacerbates the problem.

Topics here take twists and turns. When news comes out, it will get posted. The article mile linked was discussed Tuesday, for instance. During slow periods, topics will veer off into other directions. It happens.

4 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Like when someone accidentally sends a company-wide email, everyone that responds "stop replying all" only exacerbates the problem.

Topics here take twists and turns. When news comes out, it will get posted. The article mile linked was discussed Tuesday, for instance. During slow periods, topics will veer off into other directions. It happens.

Sorry.  Just looked up info to get this thread back on track. And I admit to making a post off topic earlier on, as well.  Oh, wait.... we both just took this thread off topic again.  LOL

8 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Stop replying all.

:D

SIAP - Indy Star from 7/9 including comments on Brooks --

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2018/07/09/iu-basketball-recruiting-trayce-jackson-davis-dj-carton-keion-brooks-trendon-watford-matthew-hurt/768920002/

"It’s easy for Miller to double dip on the summer circuit, with Brooks and Jackson-Davis playing together for Indy Heat. While Jackson-Davis said the pair enjoy their time as AAU teammates, he declined to characterize them as any sort of package deal in recruiting."

51 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Thank you.  The “off topic” police are the worst... There aren’t going to be hourly updates on these recruitments, so I don’t see the issue with threads like this going in different directions from time to time.  This is an IU basketball discussion board in the offseason, we need to find something to talk about to fill the downtime.

1 hour ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Thank you.  The “off topic” police are the worst... There aren’t going to be hourly updates on these recruitments, so I don’t see the issue with threads like this going in different directions from time to time.  This is an IU basketball discussion board in the offseason, we need to find something to talk about to fill the downtime.

I come here for the recruiting info. If I want to peruse other conversations I look elsewhere.  I work 7 days a week and I am target specific when I look for info on anything

22 minutes ago, Cutter said:

I come here for the recruiting info. If I want to peruse other conversations I look elsewhere.  I work 7 days a week and I am target specific when I look for info on anything

Yet you had time to post this at 3 pm on a Thursday afternoon.

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Yet you had time to post this at 3 pm on a Thursday afternoon.

Man you are sharp bud. Still at work do it on my phone. I check this site and do other things called multi tasking. Do you have a job or do you just attack others chump

8 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Man you are sharp bud. Still at work do it on my phone. I check this site and do other things called multi tasking. Do you have a job or do you just attack others chump

Can you please get back on topic?  I thought this was the Keion Brooks thread.

Lol you guys are right just a little stressed today. We are all hoosier fans just looking forward to good news waiting on the season to start. Really excited about the hoosiers. I have been a fan for over 50 years really looking forward to our team and Archie growing this year and future years. My apologies FW Hoosier

7 hours ago, Cutter said:

Lol you guys are right just a little stressed today. We are all hoosier fans just looking forward to good news waiting on the season to start. Really excited about the hoosiers. I have been a fan for over 50 years really looking forward to our team and Archie growing this year and future years. My apologies FW Hoosier

Good man.

11 hours ago, BornHoosier said:

Is THE trio waiting to see what this yrs Hoosiers look like to make a decision or is there a projected timeline?  Does Romeo’s decision factor in?  What’s the latest buzz HN...

If those guys sign in November then they won't see how this year splays out first.

Archived