The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rico said:

Florida St. squeaks by South Florida 66-60...game was knotted up with about a minute to go.

I'm sure their fans are torching their team! Guess the voters should take them out of the top 25 for just barely beating USF. I mean with us barely beating UCONN and ND we should be ashamed!

12 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I don't normally root for Missouri. But I do, when they beat Illinois.

Game ends in a near brawl.

I will say this...no dog in the fight but man at least with the Purdue/IU rivalry we know how to win and lose with some class. Those kids out there in that game....that was some ugly sportsmanship.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I will say this...no dog in the fight but man at least with the Purdue/IU rivalry we know how to win and lose with some class. Those kids out there in that game....that was some ugly sportsmanship.

Agree with you 100%.  Bad (intentional)   Underwood with the blow by at the end of the game. 

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

IU/PU has always seemed to be rooting against players that get on your nerves, but that you'd love to have on your team. The name Chris Kramer still sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me, and I'm sure the name Will Sheehey sounds the same to PU fans. Damned if we wouldn't love them wearing the other colors though.

20 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Strength of schedules are a little different lol. And Haarms not playing hurt as well. 

Purdue has dug themselves a hole.

Win the next one to go to 8-5.

They will need to go 11-7 or 10–8 over the next 18 conference games to get on the bubble, which won’t be easy.

Strength of schedule doesn’t matter unless you win.

Archived