The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JugRox said:

Purdue has dug themselves a hole.

Win the next one to go to 8-5.

They will need to go 11-7 or 10–8 over the next 18 conference games to get on the bubble, which won’t be easy.

Strength of schedule doesn’t matter unless you win.

True. A lot depends on when Haarms comes back.

4 minutes ago, JugRox said:

Purdue has dug themselves a hole.

Win the next one to go to 8-5.

They will need to go 11-7 or 10–8 over the next 18 conference games to get on the bubble, which won’t be easy.

Strength of schedule doesn’t matter unless you win.

My Dad said the very same thing...as he walked out of my house dejected.

21 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't root for Dayton often, but I do when they are playing Colorado...

Seriously.  Interesting twist here.  McKinley Wright committed to Dayton under Archie Miller. Now playing for Colorado   And Colorado within one point with 7 left in the first.

Just now, Hard Hat said:

Don’t get it, Brooks would have been getting major minutes with IU and he plays very sparingly with this other team.  I will never understand.

I've been watching him sparingly play against OSU....He looks lost, slow and unproductive.  From what I continue to see from him, I'm not sure he gets much more on IU's bench....MHO...

5 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I've been watching him sparingly play against OSU....He looks lost, slow and unproductive.  From what I continue to see from him, I'm not sure he gets much more on IU's bench....MHO...

You may be correct but I just think he would at least get more minutes than what he is getting there.  I would love  one time to hear all the pitches that are given to these recruits.  I just find it interesting.  Nothing bothers me more than an Indiana kid going to that place.  

4 minutes ago, Hard Hat said:

You may be correct but I just think he would at least get more minutes than what he is getting there.  I would love  one time to hear all the pitches that are given to these recruits.  I just find it interesting.  Nothing bothers me more than an Indiana kid going to that place.  

Shades of Kyle Macy.  Indiana kid who started out at Purdue, before transferring to Kentucky.  You youngn's can look it up.

10 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Yes, he gives effort, but doesn’t seem to have a clue what to do. KY has a short bench and is in foul trouble and he’s barely played 

Archived