Arkansas post game

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

How many different coaches do we have to show that got things turned around after having a couple of bad seasons to start.

Different situations. 

Each has to be judged accordingly. 

We absolutely should have been in the tourney last year. And same with this year. Yet we need to improve dramatically to pull that off. 

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

Oh brother. You lost me totally with thos one. I love a good debate, but this type is statement is basically crying "uncle".

No it’s not. You just don’t have a retort so you are trying to pretend you don’t have to. 

Dayton is 10th in Kenpom and ranked. We haven’t sniffed that kind of Kenpom and have been ranked what once under Archie?  

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Different situations. 

Each has to be judged accordingly. 

We absolutely should have been in the tourney last year. And same with this year. Yet we need to improve dramatically to pull that off. 

Well we would have if Romeo did not have to play through a wrist injury most of the year.  If RP and Thompson did not miss games due to a concussion and if Hunter could have played last year.  keep moving the goal post every time some one shows how wrong you have been in this discussion.

4 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

No it’s not. You just don’t have a retort so you are trying to pretend you don’t have to. 

Dayton is 10th in Kenpom and ranked. We haven’t sniffed that kind of Kenpom and have been ranked what once under Archie?  

So is Gonzaga. What impact does that have on Archie Miller and Indiana?

None.

If anything, it shows that Archie didn't leave the cupboard bare.

12 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Also, Georgia is #84. Indiana is #40. By your logic, Crean should be fired because we're having a better season.

If we would have lost to Florida State, but beat Arkansas yesterday, everyone would be happy today.  Instead, it appears our season is over and there is no hope unless we can convince a coach like Chris Beard, who has a worse record against a weaker schedule this season, to come to IU.

Do I have that right?  

Just now, 5fouls said:

If we would have lost to Florida State, but beat Arkansas yesterday, everyone would be happy today.  Instead, it appears our season is over and there is no hope unless we can convince a coach like Chris Beard, who has a worse record against a weaker schedule this season, to come to IU.

Do I have that right?  

Kind of the way I see it.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Do I have that right?  

Sounds about right to me

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Do I have that right?  

Actually, no. Our season would still be over because we were supposed to lose to FSU and didn't beat an "inferior" team like Arkansas by 60 at home. 

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Do I have that right?  

You mean the Chris Beard that went to the Elite 8 his second year at TEXAS TECH and the Championship game his third year? I admire your tenacity when it comes to marriage but would pick on someone other than Beard.

Archived