2023 NFL Discussion

rico

21 hours ago, btownqb said:

What market would he have? I'm not thinking very much at all. I'm pretty sure they will release him, I don't think they pay much of a penalty if they do. 

Patriots would be the trade partner, but you're right it will most likely be a release situation. Belichick is too smart to trade for Garapalo, he knows nobody else is trading for him so NE will wait until he gets released, unless they go elsewhere for a QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Something is brewing up, don’t know if reliable 

You probably need to stop looking at every little tweet out there because it will drive you crazy.  The Lions are using these teams against each other to to make the offers better.  So every time something new comes out there is no way of knowing if it is accurate or not.

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

You probably need to stop looking at every little tweet out there because it will drive you crazy.  The Lions are using these teams against each other to to make the offers better.  So every time something new comes out there is no way of knowing if it is accurate or not.

I should probably take a break from this for a bit...Lots of information to handle 

13 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I should probably take a break from this for a bit...Lots of information to handle 

It is like 3 days ago it was all Colts and then to the 49ners and now maybe the Rams.  Who knows where he ends up but most of the media really have no inside info ad are being fed things from the Lions

Now to the Colt's I am worried on who we can get.  I am so afraid that we will settle and bring back Brissett.  If they do that then there will be no excitement for next year.  I know Wentz has not been good the last couple of years but might take a chance on him.  He could be like Tanneyhill who improved after he got a fresh start

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Now to the Colt's I am worried on who we can get.  I am so afraid that we will settle and bring back Brissett.  If they do that then there will be no excitement for next year.  I know Wentz has not been good the last couple of years but might take a chance on him.  He could be like Tanneyhill who improved after he got a fresh start

Ballard will figure it out but no way you pay that much for Stafford. Regardless of need that was just an overpay move by the Rams. 

Shoot I'd call the Falcons and say I'll give you 2 2's for Ryan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I bet they trade Goff to the Colts for a #1 pick. Lions get another pick and don't have to pay his contract.