2023 NFL Discussion

rico

As a Bengals fan, this a loss I can accept.  Some good guys on the Rams that are easy to root for, and this whole season has been a bonus.

Watching Burrow walking off the field, I got the feeling he's incredibly determined to lead them back there again. Upgrade the O-line and good things should happen.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

As a Bengals fan, this a loss I can accept.  Some good guys on the Rams that are easy to root for, and this whole season has been a bonus.

Watching Burrow walking off the field, I got the feeling he's incredibly determined to lead them back there again. Upgrade the O-line and good things should happen.

Hope it's not a Dan Marino repeat. I can see that happening. As good as Joe and Chase etc are, the AFC is so dang loaded with young talent. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

ESPN's early rankings for next year

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33248624/early-nfl-power-rankings-2022-1-32-poll-where-super-bowl-teams-rams-bengals-land

1) Chiefs

2) Bills

3) Rams

4) Packers

5) Bengals

13) Colts

26) Bears

Well hopefully the Bengals' FO is willing and able to keep striving for the title in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Well hopefully the Bengals' FO is willing and able to keep striving for the title in the foreseeable future.

They do have the '1' schedule for next season since they won the division.  Meanwhile, the Ravens have the '4' schedule for finishing last.  Personally, I would rank Baltimore as the early AFC North favorite next season.  

7 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Hope it's not a Dan Marino repeat. I can see that happening. As good as Joe and Chase etc are, the AFC is so dang loaded with young talent. 

That's certainly a possibility.  It's harder to get there than it is to win it.  That said, I don't think Bengals fans will have to suffer through a series of 4-12 seasons either.