2023 NFL Discussion

rico

13 hours ago, dgambill said:

So Mcsay mocked 24 draft. Had us taking a TE with a top 5 pick! I mean seriously?! We aren’t the Atlanta Falcons taking TEs and RB in the top 10.

Love the idea of trading into the Top 10 after we win the Super Bowl! :coffee:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, dgambill said:

So Mcsay mocked 24 draft. Had us taking a TE with a top 5 pick! I mean seriously?! We aren’t the Atlanta Falcons taking TEs and RB in the top 10.

They all had us taking an OT this draft until AFTER the season lol 

Idk how many mocks I saw with us taking the OT from NW. That was never going to happen. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, btownqb said:

I don't see OT unless we move on from Smith. I think CB/DE is my preference. 

It’s really crazy to imagine who we might take so far off…but if we are in the top 5 again I’m trying to land Harrison Jr. We see how much an elite wr is a qbs best friend. That said corner wouldn’t be bad either.

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

NFL schedule starting to leak. Colts vs Patriots in Germany but the most recent one is kind of surprising. Dolphins at Jets on Black Friday. NFL basically saying we'll schedule when we want you college teams act accordingly.

I’ve heard they are going to start scheduling Tuesday games as well. Already scheduling 3 games on Christmas too…basically ripping the heart out of the NBA. Also basically all games are up for grabs between the networks where no longer CBS and Fox locked into AFC and NFC.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I’ve heard they are going to start scheduling Tuesday games as well. Already scheduling 3 games on Christmas too…basically ripping the heart out of the NBA. Also basically all games are up for grabs between the networks where no longer CBS and Fox locked into AFC and NFC.

Haven't heard the Tuesday part but understand the CBS=AFC and FOX=NFC is no longer. Right now if I'm with FOX I'm saying how to do I get my hands on the AFC matchups? NFC has what? Cowboys, Giants, 49ers and Eagles? I mean I know a couple of other teams could surprise but the NFC is full of either dead teams or smaller markets. I get why FOX wants their piece of the Mahomes/Burrows/Allen/Rodgers/Herbert and on and on world....

As usual. Whatever the NFL does. We'll consume. Just like Apple. We consume it no matter what.

• Like 1

I really hate how the NFL has the Bears/Packers playing the first and last week of schedule.

The first week will be sloppy most likely and who knows if the last week will mean anything. They should protect those rivalry games more.

Also, how did the Bears end up with 2 Thursday night games??

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I really hate how the NFL has the Bears/Packers playing the first and last week of schedule.

The first week will be sloppy most likely and who knows if the last week will mean anything. They should protect those rivalry games more.

Also, how did the Bears end up with 2 Thursday night games??

At least the Thursday games are at Washington and home with Carolina but yes getting two is odd for sure. I will say though it appears Amazon said to NFL get us some games this year. With the exception of maybe 2-3 games it's a more entertaining schedule this year.

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/thursday-night-football/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NotIThatLives said:

See, I think the new ones are solid.  The old's are dorky to me.  

Did you grow up a St Loius rams fan though?

Also.  We are sleeping on the updated Bengals unis.  

I loved the old Rams jersey from the 70's and 80's, not so much the current ones.

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

See, I think the new ones are solid.  The old's are dorky to me.  

Did you grow up a St Loius rams fan though?

Also.  We are sleeping on the updated Bengals unis.  

No, I actually don’t like the STL Rams jerseys, with the darker blue and the gold.