Coronavirus

Reacher

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It's becoming increasingly evident that U.S. Deaths are going to significantly exceed the 60,000 that was hoped for after social distancing started.

Horrible. Just horrible. However... far short of the 2.2 million deaths that Rachael Madow predicted early on, in the tragedy.

• Like 1

Just announced.

The flyover along Colorado's front range, last week as a tribute to the first responders in our state..... was such an inspiration.

That the Air Force Thunderbirds, and the Navy Blue Angels, will be conducting similar fly overs, all over this great country of ours, in the weeks to come.

The Blue Angels And Thunderbirds Jet Teams Are  Planning Something Big (Updated) - The Drive

Edited by milehiiu
  • Like 1

Just now, milehiiu said:

Just announced.

The flyover along Colorado's front range, last week as a tribute to the first responders in our state..... was such an inspiration.

That the Air Force Thunderbirds, and the Navy Blue Angels, will be conducting similar fly overs, all over this great country of ours, in the weeks to come.

When I got out of the Navy, my Mom lived in Boulder, CO and I went to stay with her for about 6 months. I enrolled in Front Range Community College for something to do tat semester and I rode my bike along a network of trails from her place to the college a few days a week. What I never got tired of was the view of the Flatiron range as I biked to class. I was always in awe of those mountains and it seemed like everywhere I looked they were there.

In another life, I would have ended up staying in Boulder and enjoying being so close to those gorgeous mountains. I still miss being able to go up to Estes Park when I wanted to. What a beautiful country.

5 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

When I got out of the Navy, my Mom lived in Boulder, CO and I went to stay with her for about 6 months. I enrolled in Front Range Community College for something to do tat semester and I rode my bike along a network of trails from her place to the college a few days a week. What I never got tired of was the view of the Flatiron range as I biked to class. I was always in awe of those mountains and it seemed like everywhere I looked they were there.

In another life, I would have ended up staying in Boulder and enjoying being so close to those gorgeous mountains. I still miss being able to go up to Estes Park when I wanted to. What a beautiful country.

No doubt. The Flat Irons over the University of Colorado are a special treat for the students.

And thanks to the Colorado Lottery.... the bike trails through out Colorado have continued to expand year after year.  One can start in Denver, and around, and bike all the way up.

Looks like you will be in for another special treat. As it looks as if the Thunderbirds and the Blue Angels will have a combined fly over, over NYC. Before breaking up for flights over the rest of the nation.

AND..... thank you for your service.

Edited by milehiiu

44 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I thought it was Mr.Maddow.

The projections have been crap from the start.  Vaccine pusher Bill "not a scientist" Gates has been pumping billions into the WHO, vaccine research, the CDC, for years and allegedly invested in research in the Wuhan laboratory.  Look what his vaccines have done to children in Africa.

The IHME model

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/2/bill-gates-and-his-coronavirus-conflicts-of-intere/

Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the IHME model embraces an entirely different statistical approach, taking the trending curve of deaths from China, and “fitting” that curve to emerging death data from U.S. cities and counties to predict what might come next.

A billionaire does not put up billions of dollars in vaccine research out of the goodness of his heart. 

He wants to sell vaccines and make all of us get one.  IM NOT DOING THAT. 

Edited by mrflynn03

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

He wants to sell vaccines and make all of us get one.  IM NOT DOING THAT. 

An acquaintance.. never vaccinated, never had chicken pox, measles, mumps, tonsillitis etc. Never gets flu shot and hardly ever, nearly never gets sick. I believe the body is a miraculous machine preprogrammed to care for itself. Animals, plants, fish, insects, viruses, all life forms except for industrialized humans evolve and adapt. Humans rely on pharma. Heck I’m no doctor, I just sometimes speak from my bottom side. Ive probably had too much kombucha tea and apple cider vinegar and it has now fermented my brain. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I woke up to this BS this morning...

$1,000 fine or 180 days in jail for not wearing a mask in public in Harris County starting Monday...

I live in Montgomery county, but travel to Harris county frequently...

We'll see...

If we get a second wave of Covid and the herd immunity proves to be non existing,  I believe masks 😷 will be mandatory pretty much everywhere.  

44 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

If we get a second wave of Covid and the herd immunity proves to be non existing,  I believe masks 😷 will be mandatory pretty much everywhere.  

Agree. I think it’s only a matter of time and it didn’t happen sooner because hospitals needed to secure inventory before they started to compete with the public.  

I personally don’t mind wearing one. I think we just need to remember it’s not necessarily for your protection, it’s for others’ protection. I don’t want asymptomatic people breathing on the apples I pick out at the store. 

• Like 1

@Lostin76, a little clarification on the conversation we were having about cpr.  https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/ny-issues-do-not-resuscitate-guideline-for-cardiac-patients/?fbclid=IwAR25Cig34TTaK8XEDYfUKeo7Mn9R0KHc370emh2jcoLbwV1iBR2xdgVz_9I

"The FDNY swiftly issued a letter Friday, the day after the state’s recommendation, telling city emergency services workers that “the NYC 911 system will continue to maintain a higher level of care,” meaning attempted revivals at scenes would continue."

Not suprised, bravo to these brave men and women.  

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

@Lostin76, a little clarification on the conversation we were having about cpr.  https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/ny-issues-do-not-resuscitate-guideline-for-cardiac-patients/?fbclid=IwAR25Cig34TTaK8XEDYfUKeo7Mn9R0KHc370emh2jcoLbwV1iBR2xdgVz_9I

"The FDNY swiftly issued a letter Friday, the day after the state’s recommendation, telling city emergency services workers that “the NYC 911 system will continue to maintain a higher level of care,” meaning attempted revivals at scenes would continue."

Not suprised, bravo to these brave men and women.  

I'm not surprised either and I think it's the right call. You have to try if you are able to and have the time to do so. Our 911 calls are have been coming down for the past week and we are hearing much less sirens now. It was really only a week or so where they had call volume higher than 9/11.