Big Ten 2020-2021

46 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Pretty impressive for Iowa to win 88-58 and Garza only scoring 8 points.

I didn't get to see it. Watched like the last 5 minutes of Rutgers extending Northwestern's losing streak to 11.

Only comment I can make is Revsine and Andy Katz did the game. 

A real cat would be better than Andy. He's terrible as a color guy. Surely to God BTN can find some former players somewhere who can string a couple of sentences together...

Watching this UM and UW there are so many possessions that goes end with the shot clock under 5.  To me every pass, cut, screen should be an attempt to get an open look.  It seems like today basketball that the offense is ran to get that one perfect look.  Most of the first 20 seconds are just for show and does even gets you a look at a shot.

6 minutes ago, rico said:

What exactly is Wiscy running on O?

A lot of Trice going one on one. Michigan's defense was stifling down the stretch.

They're going to beat Wisky again, and as good as OSU looked yesterday, I think the Wolverines are a better team. We'll have a tough time hanging with these guys.

8 minutes ago, rico said:

What exactly is Wiscy running on O?

Like I said in an earlier post it is that they wait until 10 seconds left to try to get a shot.  To me on offense you need to start your offense right away trying to get the first good look.  It seems like teams try to get that one perfect at the end of the shot clock.