How much did he cost them?

Not sure 

“They believe in me more than anyone else and they showed it”

heard on a podcast recently….some kids just want to play and go to school 

they don’t want to deal with extra BS

I don’t hate on 18 year old kids….but wouldn’t bet on 4 years at Illinois 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

OK, well, let's just help DGL out here, huh?

West Lafayette or Champaign? Ugh, Christ that's a kiss your sister dead heat if I ever saw one...Tie

Chief Illiniwek or Purdue Pete? Ol elephantiasis Pete is still around so, point Boilers...

NIL? Thurston Howell the III over Gilligan. Point Illini...

Former players? Purdue at least has John Wooden and Jerry Sichting...enough for this Artesian...Point Boilers...

Underwood or Painter? No contest. Painter might be a PUke, but he at least respects his opponents...Underwood is a wedge-faced, greasy haired punk. Bring the "ROADKILL" on again, sucker! Point Boilers.

Fanbase? Well, both have more deluded people than the cast of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Tie...

Verdict? Well, I'd rather ride down the River Styx in a tanker full of Russian Gas than go to either, so...a tie :) 

Wish there was a golf clap emoji for this. Well done sir. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

OK, well, let's just help DGL out here, huh?

West Lafayette or Champaign? Ugh, Christ that's a kiss your sister dead heat if I ever saw one...Tie

Chief Illiniwek or Purdue Pete? Ol elephantiasis Pete is still around so, point Boilers...

NIL? Thurston Howell the III over Gilligan. Point Illini...

Former players? Purdue at least has John Wooden and Jerry Sichting...enough for this Artesian...Point Boilers...

Underwood or Painter? No contest. Painter might be a PUke, but he at least respects his opponents...Underwood is a wedge-faced, greasy haired punk. Bring the "ROADKILL" on again, sucker! Point Boilers.

Fanbase? Well, both have more deluded people than the cast of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Tie...

Verdict? Well, I'd rather ride down the River Styx in a tanker full of Russian Gas than go to either, so...a tie :) 

Very well done here!

Never knew much about the kid. Sounds like he's ranked well. From what I've watched from Brad Underwood coached teams the past couple of seasons he'll have ample times to shoot, ample times to get early minutes with the players coming/going over there so often....and most important the kid won't have to change his Spring Break plans because Underwood never gets out of the first weekend of tourney. 

Priority 1 for Underwood should be to make sure Tim Anderson (primary recruiter) gets a hefty raise before one of the big boys come along and poach him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Woodson mentioned a 10 man rotation today. 🙌

Not surprising to me, at least for the first few games. Get everyone some good minutes. But I'd be surprised if he used a 10 man rotation for the UNC, KU, AZ games. If he does, we must be a lot better than I think we are at this point.

• Like 1