Offseason 2022

45 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

No thank you should still be 64. This is to help the mediocre power 5 teams to make more money and maybe save the coaches job.

Who had 4 hours 15 minutes after @ricoposted the article before @IU Scottmade this post in the pool?  

Just having some fun with you, Scott. I 100% agree with your take. 

Okay.  I've always been a sucker for the preseason magazines.  Has anyone seen any on the shelves this year other than Lindy's?  I have not seen any others out yet.  I was particularly surprised that Athlon had not hit the shelves, but in looking at their website, it does not appear they are going to publish a College Basketball preview this year.  

I've always enjoyed the hell out of the magazines and have them handy throughout the whole season.  30 years-ago I used to get 5-6 of them every year.  Is Lindy's the only one left?

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Okay.  I've always been a sucker for the preseason magazines.  Has anyone seen any on the shelves this year other than Lindy's?  I have not seen any others out yet.  I was particularly surprised that Athlon had not hit the shelves, but in looking at their website, it does not appear they are going to publish a College Basketball preview this year.  

I've always enjoyed the hell out of the magazines and have them handy throughout the whole season.  30 years-ago I used to get 5-6 of them every year.  Is Lindy's the only one left?

I use to buy 3 a year Street&Smith, Athlon's, Lindy's

27 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Printing companies are not good investments anymore.

Edited by Drroogh

With not being able to go to HH I am honoring IU basketball by watching a old IU game  watching the IU)PU from 88 when PU was #2 and 17-1. This is the year after we won the championship. Smart and Calloway bot started on the bench. 

It just makes me miss the camera angle that they use to have in AH. It is floor level and made me feel I was right on the court with the players. The tenacity of the teams and the fans made a great environment but it also was the two coaches on the sidelines.

Edited by IU Scott

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

With not being able to go to HH I am honoring IU basketball by watching a old IG game  watching the IU)PU from 88 when PU was #2 and 17-1. This is the year after we won the championship. Smart and Calloway bot started on the bench. 

It just makes me miss the camera angle that they use to have in AH. It is floor level and made me feel I was right on the court with the players. The tenacity of the teams and the fans made a great environment but it also was the two coaches on the sidelines.

I'm watching 'The Making of Naughty Nurses at Night, an Inside Story'.  The floor level cameras the used here are pretty cool as well. 

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 3