HSN Fantasy Football

5 hours ago, dgambill said:

My issue is the international games…have Winston in a 2 qb league and Kamara in a couple. Almost none of the Saint players have practiced this week…with a 9:30 am start time better set alarm clock to catch the start/sits.

I read that if Winston sits it will help Kamara.  Winston does not check down, but Dalton will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone starting Godwin tonight? He's expected to go. I've got him in multiple leagues but have options like Kirk, Dortch...others available?

I just feel like I need to see a game from him before just putting him back out there.

Good luck to all this week!

I am holding him out as well.

Jefferson and Olave, so hoping this morning’s game turns into a shootout—haven’t looked yet 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Do not like starting off like this for sure

Screenshot_20221002-122400_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Crazy thing is you would think Cousins scored big but he didn’t…

I think I just need to go best ball format from now on. I can count how many times my top couple scorers have been on my bench. Just can’t figure my teams out this year.

I think I should just give up fantasy football. Tua, Kamara, K Allen, E Mitchell, and J Williams…all guys I have multiple shares of in fantasy and all look like they will or have missed significant time this year. All you can do is draft soundly…can’t help how the rest plays out…out of my control.

Josh Jacobs on bench in Champions League.  Jared Goff on bench in HSN#2.  To be fair, though, I played Khalil Herbert over Jacobs and Jalen Hurts over Goff.  Can't feel too bad about either of those decisions.  One I'm kicking myself over, though, is starting a gimpy Dalton Schultz, and getting the big goose egg, over Gerald Everett in HSN#2.

Looks like I will be 1-3 in both HSN leagues at the end of the week.  

5 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Josh Jacobs on bench in Champions League.  Jared Goff on bench in HSN#2.  To be fair, though, I played Khalil Herbert over Jacobs and Jalen Hurts over Goff.  Can't feel too bad about either of those decisions.  One I'm kicking myself over, though, is starting a gimpy Dalton Schultz, and getting the big goose egg, over Gerald Everett in HSN#2.

Jamaal Williams rushed 19 times for 108 yards and two touchdowns in the Lions' Week 4 loss to the Seahawks. THANK YOU!! :coffee:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Yep, starting Schultzie may cost me as well.  

• Sad 1

Self reporting myself. All week long I discussed Greg Dortch....blah blah blah. Had 23 targets in first 3 games. Solidified himself as legit starter in PPR and boom....goes for 1 target for 6 yards. That's what makes fantasy maddening.....oh and the fact that Melvin Gordon can't apparent go 5 minutes without fumbling. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Self reporting myself. All week long I discussed Greg Dortch....blah blah blah. Had 23 targets in first 3 games. Solidified himself as legit starter in PPR and boom....goes for 1 target for 6 yards. That's what makes fantasy maddening.....oh and the fact that Melvin Gordon can't apparent go 5 minutes without fumbling. 

Well Gordon is going from almost no relevance to possibly a top 10 back the rest of year. At least you have that.

39 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Which run defense will show up? One thing for sure I would put money on Ryan to throw more than 40 times. 

Russ is dinged up so I would expect Gordon to get a boatload of carries. Hopefully, the Colts defense of the 2nd half v the Titans is what we see Thursday night 

Edited by Steubenhoosier
  • Like 1

Champions League Standings after Week 4.

@KoB2011 touched on this last week, but there truly must be something unholy going on with @btownqbwhen he comes to Points Against.  KOB, who just so happened to be his opponent this week, only scored 80.96, which brings the AVERAGE against Btown has faced this year to under 100 points a week.   

image.png.14802e4e805ef90ac6f0d5620e5ed98d.png

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

HSN#2 Standings After Week 4

No undefeated teams left in this league.  Some prolific scoring going on as well.  The top 6 have not only separated themselves from a W/L standpoint, but also hold nice advantages should Points Scored need to be used in determining playoff tie-breakers.

image.png.a690929e510f36b00db6b94e4f8b6887.png

Edited by 5fouls

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Champions League Standings after Week 4.

@KoB2011 touched on this last week, but there truly must be something unholy going on with @btownqbwhen he comes to Points Against.  KOB, who just so happened to be his opponent this week, only scored 80.96, which brings the AVERAGE against Btown has faced this year to under 100 points a week.   

image.png.14802e4e805ef90ac6f0d5620e5ed98d.png

I feel bad for @tdhoosier  @Parakeet Jones  @NotIThatLives look at those points against. I feel that pain because right now in another league I'm 0-4 and have 563+ scored against me.

• Like 1