Transfer Portal

DC2345

1 hour ago, OGIUAndy said:

From what I have briefly read, Brees had nothing to do with this. Graham Harrell did. 

That makes sense. Purdue has a pretty good qb connection to Texas seems with him as the OC. We’ve had good corner and wr connection to FL…be nice to develop a qb hotbed….we really need it.

6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

That makes sense. Purdue has a pretty good qb connection to Texas seems with him as the OC. We’ve had good corner and wr connection to FL…be nice to develop a qb hotbed….we really need it.

We also need some consistency with an OC. Everyone calling for Bell's head needs to chill out. Connor blew, but I am not convinced the play calling was to blame. Who started? That's on Bell and CTA. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

I do too. Some dude online claims he’s going to Cal. Don’t believe it though. 

1 minute ago, D-BONE said:

Last I checked his offers were Cal, Arkansas State, and us.

Speaking of Cal, I read where they had the lowest ranked recruiting class of any power five school. Not only was it the lowest ranked, but from a rankings perspective, it is historically bad. Their top recruit is ranked just inside the top 400. No other player in the class is in the top 700, and only three are in the top 1000. 

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Speaking of Cal, I read where they had the lowest ranked recruiting class of any power five school. Not only was it the lowest ranked, but from a rankings perspective, it is historically bad. Their top recruit is ranked just inside the top 400. No other player in the class is in the top 700, and only three are in the top 1000. 

Yeah, the only reason I could see going there over us would be the academics. 

28 minutes ago, Indykev said:

WR at Ohio St. said 10 schools contacted him about transferring. Kid isn't in the portal and loves OSU. NCAA needs to get on this now. 2 year ban from the portal or taking any transfers would be a start. Just a damn free for all.

Where did you see or hear this? Seems like he or OSU should report it. 

37 minutes ago, Indykev said:

WR at Ohio St. said 10 schools contacted him about transferring. Kid isn't in the portal and loves OSU. NCAA needs to get on this now. 2 year ban from the portal or taking any transfers would be a start. Just a damn free for all.

Name, names, kids! Use receipts!

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1