Transfer Portal

DC2345

4 hours ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

I’m a little concerned if Emory Jones is that route we go honestly…. Most of the reviews I’m seeing of his play are…. Subpar

He’s a dual threat with experience. That’s what IU needs. They aren’t going to find a top transfer QB that wants to come so they just have to find a guy that they think can be maximized in Bell’s offense. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

I come here first hoping for some good news, or at least a vision for success moving forward. Appreciate the discussion. 

Same or post some. DD said Emory was visiting Cincy next. So this might be a longer "recruitment" than others. Let's hope we're not putting all of eggs in one basket. Not a stretch to say CTA and Bell need a win with QB. When it comes to portal guys though, I am not super confident if they get out of the building without a commitment. Kinda like NFL free agents, if they visit and leave without a contract, it's almost certain they end up somewhere else. That being said, he's got a lot of options so it's probably wise on his part to check out everyone. I find it interesting it seems to be us, Cincy, and Louisville. Probably not good odds if true. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1