Transfer Portal

DC2345

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

I believe a competent coaching staff doesn't help either.

UNC’s QB had two $5M offers. Good or bad, there’s a lot more at play than ever. Money, can transfer at will. Yes CTA has his flaws. So will the next coach. And I’m sure will see a new one sooner than later. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 1:01 PM, OGIUAndy said:

https://twitter.com/jacktuttle14/status/1605291490199994370?s=20&t=nLxaaf9GapnVnSoWFIrH4Q That one stings a little. But if (that's a big if) he plays, we should know how to defend him. 

Him actually playing at Michigan after sitting the bench at IU behind the likes of Bazelak would shine an undeniable light on how inept our coaching staff and overall football program really is. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

You think he'll actually play there?  He isn't going to beat out McCarthy.

I have zero reason to think that but if he somehow does, it would make our staff look like a bunch of clowns who benched a team captain who’s not only far better than Bazelak but good enough to lead a playoff contender.

I don’t know why he’d transfer again just to sit the bench…again. I thought it was a weird move on his part. Obviously Harbaugh sees something in him or he wouldn’t be burning a scholarship 

11 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

I have zero reason to think that but if he somehow does, it would make our staff look like a bunch of clowns who benched a team captain who’s not only far better than Bazelak but good enough to lead a playoff contender.

I don’t know why he’d transfer again just to sit the bench…again. I thought it was a weird move on his part. Obviously Harbaugh sees something in him or he wouldn’t be burning a scholarship 

I don't blame him one bit. I think him leaving really shows and inept and incompetent the coaching staff is. Heck, if you are going to sit the bench why not go somewhere where you are winning, it is fun and you might actually have a chance to be coached and improve. 

• Like 1