Arizona Post Game Thread

KDB

I was impressed with Bates. At one point, he basically pushed Reneau into position on offense, then went up and tried to encourage X and Race who are seniors. Feel like he’s coming along. I figured 8-3 or 9-2 would be very likely going into B1G season. People need to stay calm, and realize at this point we are good but not great. Tournament team, but not quite championship team just yet. Plenty of season left. This formula of playing good teams in December has paid off really well for Izzo and others. Sky not falling yet!

• Like 7

Hard to win being outshot at the FT line 25 to 9.  9 damn FTs for the whole game is just horse manure.  I don't care if "blaming the refs" is lame.  That absolutely 100% has an impact on the game.  And you can't give me the "they were more aggressive" nonsense because that was the case when we played UNC and we still did not get the benefit of the calls.

That missed goal tend call should be an automatic "you're fired".  Nebraska got dicked over by an absolutely horrible call against Purdue today.  Ohio State won a game because the refs blew it.  The college game has a ref problem.  They blow.

• Like 5

I hate losing but I am not upset like I was against Rutgers.  I thought we fought our asses off and played pretty well. We shot 10/25 from 3 which the same as Arizona. The difference was that 17-0 early on and the last 3 minutes of the half when we cut it to 5 but they rxtended the lead back up to 13

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

I was impressed with Bates. At one point, he basically pushed Reneau into position on offense, then went up and tried to encourage X and Race who are seniors. Feel like he’s coming along. I figured 8-3 or 9-2 would be very likely going into B1G season. People need to stay calm, and realize at this point we are good but not great. Tournament team, but not quite championship team just yet. Plenty of season left. This formula of playing good teams in December has paid off really well for Izzo and others. Sky not falling yet!

Bates emerging as a consistent player will do wonders for us 

• Like 6