Rutgers post game

Madison22

Ugly, hard fought, or whatever you call it. These are the games we have been losing for years. I thoroughly enjoyed tonight’s game. I think that’s the best game I have seen from Kopp as a Hoosier. Dude balled out. I don’t know what the remainder of this season holds, but it has been the first fun one for me in many years. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

This make a lot more sense for why Trayce looked pissed on that play. Should be a suspension. 

I saw Kopp complaining to the refs on that play, but didn't understand it: they had already called a foul. It's clear now he saw it, too. I can't believe they didn't go to the monitor to eject him after Kopp told them about it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Can anyone explain those to me?  There was nothing on them that screamed "black history" to me...almost looked like a flower pattern?

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/.amp/basketball/indiana-basketball-adidas-alternate-uniforms-for-maryland-game-honoring-black-history-month

I’m not sure I fully understand enough to explain it so I’ll just leave it here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a couple thoughts from me about CMW. Many thought he shouldn't be at IU coaching. Understandable by some of our games. But many forget He played in the Big 10 and Knows something about grinding out games. IU is starting to get that back. CMW still in early on his overall vision for IUMBB. He has yet to get all 13 of his players. Our team trusts him we should. When TDJ TRACE X came back all should know he can recruit. HE brings something IU has missed out on for years THE NBA FACTOR!! Whether TJD X  RACE get a long tourney run is yet to be seen. BUT IUMBB IS COMING AS A NATIONAL POWER AGAIN!!! THE LADY HOOSIERS ALSO!!!!! FOR YOU SNOWLING MILE HTD CC AND SOOOO MANY MORE!!! GO IU PISS ON THE SMELLEMAKERS VBG!!! NIGHT ALL!!

Edited by loviubb
  • Like 2

Just now, Indykev said:

I read this whole thread and not one mention of the students booing Race throughout the game. I thought I was hearing it  on TV but to be sure I checked with some student that were there. They said every time he missed a shot they were booing Race. So for you students on here. You dont boo a guy who has busted his ass for 6 years while trying to play on one leg for your dumb asses.

Also thought I heard that. I'm in favor of more minutes for Malik, but Race still has a very important role to play on this team... and even if he didn't, I would never boo one of our guys. A coach in extreme situations, but never a player.

• Thanks 1

Just got home from the game, and you could tell how much it meant to everyone, including the fans in attendance. AH was rocking tonight for a game against…. RUTGERS!! They’re definitely a very well coached team and didn’t give up after being down 14 early. That was a gritty win, and I’ll take it. 

8 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I read this whole thread and not one mention of the students booing Race throughout the game. I thought I was hearing it  on TV but to be sure I checked with some student that were there. They said every time he missed a shot they were booing Race. So for you students on here. You dont boo a guy who has busted his ass for 6 years while trying to play on one leg for your dumb asses.

While he does have his up and downs, at least he is trying to get back into things for this team. Bad look for the students if that ends ups being true