Transfers with IU Interest

2 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I see the potential need for a backup big, with how foul prone Reneau can be. Thought CMW might go a different route, but trust what he is trying to build!

It appears the coaches think he is good enough. I know nothing about this kid other than whats been said in this thread about him.

4 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I see the potential need for a backup big, with how foul prone Reneau can be. Thought CMW might go a different route, but trust what he is trying to build!

The other thing is, Malik can play the 4.  So both these guys can still get 22-25 mins.  Even call it 50 minutes combined there is still 30 mins at the 4.  We need some big capable bodies no matter how you cut it.  

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

The other thing is, Malik can play the 4.  So both these guys can still get 22-25 mins.  Even call it 50 minutes combined there is still 30 mins at the 4.  We need some big capable bodies no matter how you cut it.  

Plain and simple....We need a big or taller athletic body that can skillfully attack the basket and be able to FINISH. Some bigs are just that, BIG and in the way. 

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

"Sparks is from Winchester, Ind., and his dream coming out of high school was to play for the Hoosiers."

This is all you need to read from the article. If offered today he commits.

Now... see this changes things for me. lol 

If he's willing to just be a dude off the bench... jesus, yes... sign him up. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm surprised Sparks is willing to come off the bench. 

This is a very serviceable player.  Plays through contact, good on the boards, had a nice interior game.  We definitely want to get athletes and shooters on our team but I like having some guys like this that can get in there and mix it up too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3