2025 SG Braylon Mullins

KDB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

27 and a W over rival New Palestine last night. GC now 4-0. He’s averaging 25 ppg shooting 43% from 3. 15-17 from the FT line last night. He was playing through contact all night but still couldn’t be denied. Braylon is going to be a damn good college basketball player.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 8:29 AM, DC2345 said:

I still view ND as the leader with Mullins. I've heard they are view ND as the best fit for him currently. 

I have no insider knowledge.  I’m just curious what about ND would make it the best fit?  

1 hour ago, 94Bulldog said:

I have no insider knowledge.  I’m just curious what about ND would make it the best fit?  

His dad has known Shrews for a long time. He likes him a lot. I have thought it’s IU or ND for Braylon for a while, and I have good reason as of right now to say things look the best for IU.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

And if we get him Sisley chances skyrocket. 

I have heard from my one connection (Indiana Elite) to the AAU world that Sisley and Mullins as a package deal is a very real thing and why Notre Dame should be seen as a major player in both Mullins and Sisley's recruitments. Purdue doesn't have room for Mullins unless they make room for him and that doesn't really appear to be Painter's MO. 

11 hours ago, KDB said:

His dad has known Shrews for a long time. He likes him a lot. I have thought it’s IU or ND for Braylon for a while, and I have good reason as of right now to say things look the best for IU.

Did his dad play with Shrews? 

3 hours ago, IndyResident16 said:

I have heard from my one connection (Indiana Elite) to the AAU world that Sisley and Mullins as a package deal is a very real thing and why Notre Dame should be seen as a major player in both Mullins and Sisley's recruitments. Purdue doesn't have room for Mullins unless they make room for him and that doesn't really appear to be Painter's MO. 

I’m just tired of not consistently winning and always having to worry about getting shooters, I’m tired of woodys defense that doesn’t work, I’m tired of being on the tournament bubble. I still trust Woody but his stubbornness holds us back.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think Mullins dad played at IUPUI

Did you make it up to New Castle for the HOF tournament 

No.  I actually have been battling the flu.. we also have a 4 week old at home.  

I streamed all three games though.  Very pleased with our showing. I am pretty sure we beat Attucks this summer when Jack was healthy.  Attucks is a helluva team. 

Edited by btownqb