2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Galloway will not be starting unless there's injuries. 

And that’s not a bad thing. Having a multi-position senior as the first off the bench as a stabilizing presence is actually an ideal situation. And Trey won’t be short on minutes, starter or not. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I know they didn't bring Carlyle in to be a backup, but if Gallo's healthy, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start at the beginning of the season. 

Maybe maybe not.  TG is going to sit a month or two with his surgery. 

6 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Yeah, but if it was just a meniscus repair as reported, he’ll be good to go at the beginning of the season.

It also depends on what type of surgery he gets.  A full removal of the tear is actually a much quicker recovery than repairing the tear.

Just now, Maedhros said:

Very excited for this to happen, so I can found out what new holes Goodman will find in the roster.

That'll bring "need a backup big!" and "fill that 13th scholarship!" center stage...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piston Honda said:

Happy to check in, friends. Hope all is well. 

Man there are certain names on a board (good and bad) that I see enter the thunderdome and love it. Hope all is well and share away if you feel like it haha. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Man there are certain names on a board (good and bad) that I see enter the thunderdome and love it. Hope all is well and share away if you feel like it haha. 

Hope I'm on the good side. Moore and another NAIA player I won't mention were both offered big deals from Boise State. I think they'll both accept.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piston Honda said:

Hope I'm on the good side. Moore and another NAIA player I won't mention were both offered big deals from Boise State. I think they'll both accept.

Always on the good side. Some of you guys have historically 800 level credit ratings. Will always welcome the information. Don't be a stranger!