2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Maybe I shouldn't have put it in this thread, but I did because of the Inside the Hall tweet...

I thought maybe it was somebody we'd be interested in...

All good. It was weird that he posted something not related to IU unless there's something very unexpected happening here. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

All good. It was weird that he posted something not related to IU unless there's something very unexpected happening here. 

Very weird...

The Omeir kid had a big rebounding night when we played them in the tourney 2 years ago...

Miami players entering the portal make me wonder if the Ruiz gravy train has run it's course.  Last I saw, the bulk of his wealth was a shitty penny stock that was going down the toilet and that company was the source of his NIL "advertising" money.

...but I haven't looked at it for awhile.

22 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Miami players entering the portal make me wonder if the Ruiz gravy train has run it's course.  Last I saw, the bulk of his wealth was a shitty penny stock that was going down the toilet and that company was the source of his NIL "advertising" money.

...but I haven't looked at it for awhile.

I think he was in some trouble too. 

4 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Here’s a high light video of him…. I like what I see…

Just came here to post the same thing. I think Sparks might have a better vertical than him lmao. Can someone tell him that he’s 6’ 10” and it’s ok to dunk?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

Just came here to post the same thing. I think Sparks might have a better vertical than him lmao. Can someone tell him that he’s 6’ 10” and it’s ok to dunk?

In the 4th clip, did he take four or five steps?  I lost count after three. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

In the 4th clip, did he take four or five steps?  I lost count after three. 

It's not what you do, it's what you get away with.... :)

But yea, there were a couple clips that there MAAAAAAY have been some missed step counts. lol

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

All jokes aside, he looks like a rugged presence inside and looks like a solid backup.  

I would say he’s better than an empty spot on the bench but I don’t think anyone wants to have that conversation again haha. All jokes aside, he looks okay to me. I was expecting him to be more athletic based on the picture. It would be nice to have someone a little bit better as a backup but idk how realistic that is

2 hours ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Good thing we don't put names on jerseys

On 4/24/2024 at 8:53 AM, DC2345 said:

Nikita Konstantynovskyi who's a 6'10 F/C from Monmouth is a name that the staff has been in contact with and there might be some interest. 

Thank goodness we don't put the names on the back of the jersey's

You copied my joke from yesterday