2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

I still think there are no less than 15 mins a game for Goode and some games 20 mins+.... Tucker is a FR, Malik has foul trouble, and Goode is be our 1st or 2nd best shooter. 

Maybe Notre Dame can offer more than that, but I think the minutes are there, I really do. 

@ledies22

• Like 1

Just now, btownqb said:

I still think there are no less than 15 mins a game for Goode and some games 20 mins+.... Tucker is a FR, Malik has foul trouble, and Goode is be our 1st or 2nd best shooter. 

Maybe Notre Dame can offer more than that, but I think the minutes are there, I really do. 

@ledies22

It will depend on match ups and foul trouble situations. I think he can get 10-15 at the 4 and 5-10 at the 3. It would be hard to keep someone on the bench if he is shooting 38% from 3 on 5-8 attempts/game. 

Line up of Rice, Carlyle, Goode, MM, Ballo seems tasty to me. I would want to see that at least 10-15 a game. 

13 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Dude was tough as nails...heart of a lion.  He hated losing.

...but he loved him some barley pop.

Oops...sorry...he is NOT in the portal.

I still say the only reason we lost that title game is because he wanted to win so bad its the only game he ever played sober and it thru him off. 🥴😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

I still say the only reason we lost that title game is because he wanted to win so bad its the only game he ever played sober and it thru him off. 🥴😂

Dont know who the reference is about but ill guess Coverdale...

3 minutes ago, KDB said:

Out of curiosity: Who would you all rather have? Anderson or Goode? If it's one or the other.

Goode. He's already proven capable of playing the exact role we need in the Big Ten. With Anderson you're hoping it translates playing up a couple levels from the ASUN, the 26th ranked conference on Torvik.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Lol....I live in Saskatchewan and some of the hills do have eyes here

Whenever the discussion is about cupcakes/scheduling, etc, my mythical example of a directional school is Southwest Saskatchewan A&T.

There really isn't one of those, is there? 🤣

9 minutes ago, KDB said:

Out of curiosity: Who would you all rather have? Anderson or Goode? If it's one or the other.

Initially I thought Anderson.

But there's something to be said about an in state kid and the glaringly awesomeness potential of Goode torching Illinois.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KDB said:

Goode

Physically, they're both the same size.  Anderson's raw numbers are better, but Goode has spent the last 3 years in the B10 and will have a step up in terms of already knowing opponents schemes, nuances, etc. 

• Like 4