March Madness 2024

9 hours ago, dgambill said:

Clingan can shoot out to the 3pt line…he also is able to move his feet and block shots. Edey can’t play drop coverage in NBa. He has no future and I’m not saying that because he is a Purdue player…would be the same if he played at IU. He will be playing international ball or be a clone of this guy…minus the personality and girl obviously.

IMG_2787.jpeg

IMG_2788.jpeg

Cling can’t shoot 

Will be interesting to see how Zach, Cling & Ware test for the combine 

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

March Madness is over, can we lock and close this thread so I can stop hearing about how god like Edy is.  FFS, lets talk about anything other than Purdue please.

Hopefully this is you reading this thread 

IMG_1766.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Reminds me of growing up with IU fans 

Any conversation they were losing would result in BANNERS!!!!

or 

Cow College 

or

Ugly Coeds 

Being on an IU message board reminds you of growing up with IU fans? Where do you think you are?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

or 

Cow College 

or

Ugly Coeds 

Better than Purdue fans chanting IU sucks at every game. It was so embarrassing your fan base did this at the watch party for the championship game

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

or 

Cow College 

or

Ugly Coeds 

There are other boards you can post on...

But I understand...you're insatiable need for validation can only come from Big Brother...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

or 

Cow College 

or

Ugly Coeds 

I’ll happily admit I was wrong on the ugly coeds part. 

Now, returning to the topics of natty ‘ships and bovine s*its…

Y’all let the rivalry get a little too mean spirited. 

I met my gf’s dad for the first time just before the B10 tournament started. Of course, he’s a Purdue alum. As we met, his comment was “So I hear you’re an IU alum….just let me know if I need to sssppppeeeeaaaakk sssslllllloooowwweeeerrr.” My reply: “No, my hearing is fine, but you might need to read the flavors of crayons to me before I eat them.”

Later, the TV was on in the background and had a clip of one of the mid-majors conference tournament finals with the team celebrating and getting mobbed by fans. He just made the throwaway comment “Wow…look at that…”. I answered “Yeah, you should see what a national championship celebration looks like….oh, sorry.”

The look I got in return was “Well played, sir. There will be return fire at some point, but well played.”

Have fun with it, but don’t let it get out of control. 

Save the truly mean spirited stuff for those blue clad inbreds. 

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Turdue will always feel like a crappy second rate program to a lot of people on the outside with such little brotherish behavior.  The fact that it happened before playing for a NATIONAL ChAMPIONSHIP just proves how juvenile and insecure a huge portion of that fanbase is.

Toiletmakers, IU fans laugh at your ridiculousness as IU continues to live rent-free in your tiny pea-brained heads. 😂

...and for good measure...one of my all-time favorite GIFs...

5a9c83fcb387e_TrainWreck-Imgur.gif.d1f2f98ee5351b3a980e25bb9be73f6e.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Turdue will always feel like a crappy second rate program to a lot of people on the outside with such little brotherish behavior.  The fact that it happened before playing for a NATIONAL ChAMPIONSHIP just proves how juvenile and insecure a huge portion of that fanbase is.

Toiletmakers, IU fans laugh at your ridiculousness as IU continues to live rent-free in your tiny pea-brained heads. 😂

...and for good measure...one of my all-time favorite GIFs...

5a9c83fcb387e_TrainWreck-Imgur.gif.d1f2f98ee5351b3a980e25bb9be73f6e.gif

I’ll be honest that I think it’s dumb and should go away unless we’re playing you guys. Don’t think it’s a huge portion of our fanbase but mostly the students. Hopefully they make a change at some point because it’s a bad look.