NBA Thread

6 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Can you imagine Victor W with those two?  I haven’t seen him play but he’s getting the Doncic hype.  7’2 and can handle, shoot, and protect the paint.  That nucleus would be insane with TH and BM.  Like planting flowers in spring. Just add water and sun.  Then enjoy the summer of their careers.  You’d just need role players who know how to win around them.  That’s the easy part.  

It would take luck as you’d have to win the lottery over committed teams like OKC and Houston.  But the Pacers corps could be explosive if they get him.  

24 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Can you imagine Victor W with those two?  I haven’t seen him play but he’s getting the Doncic hype.  7’2 and can handle, shoot, and protect the paint.  That nucleus would be insane with TH and BM.  Like planting flowers in spring. Just add water and sun.  Then enjoy the summer of their careers.  You’d just need role players who know how to win around them.  That’s the easy part.  

It would take luck as you’d have to win the lottery over committed teams like OKC and Houston.  But the Pacers corps could be explosive if they get him.  

Last month against the G league unite he hit 7 3's and he is more like 7'4

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I imagine it every night

image.gif.f915993fd2ecf459a0a7623a80619030.gif

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, rico said:

My thoughts, something along these lines:

1.  You cannot get a top 3 pick in back to back years or maybe even within three years.  So if in year 1 you draw the second pick, and in year 2 you draw the first pick, you must drop to the 4th pick.

2.  Draw for all lottery picks, not the top 3 only

3.  Give the bottom half a dozen or so teams equal odds, higher than the remainder but not super higher.  The math can be worked out.  Point is that the number 13 or 14 team should have better odds than they do now.

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Pacers lose 120-106 but I thought they competed really well with a very good team. It was their first road game if the year and for such a young team the road will be tough. The main problem so far this year is there 3 point defense. In 4 games their opponents have hit 65 3's.

IU obviously hasn’t been one of their opponents 😂 

12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I don't make the time to watch the NBA, but I do follow the Pacers scores when I'm online.  How freaking bad are they?  Bottom 5 in NBA?

They need to be because they need another top pick. Next year they should have 3 first round picks, there own which hopefully is a top 3 pick, Cleveland and Boston.

They have a really good future in the backcourt with Haliburton and Mathurin but will need to bolster their front court. Smith and Jackson are good but they really need a 6'8 long and athletic wing.

• Like 2

On 10/23/2022 at 6:25 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Here you go. The tanking will be like no other year….there will be teams sitting guys before the all star break…probably 10 teams going all out to lose minimum.