NBA Thread

12 minutes ago, dgambill said:

So Zion Williamson is #1 in NBA history in points per minute….is that not crazy? Guy is unstoppable…if he can keep his health in check the sky is the limit for New Orleans…I mean they are pretty loaded. I could see them making a move for another veteran shooter late in the season perhaps..scary team with Ingram and Zion with Murphy and CJ.

I would think that Zion has employed a personal chef/dietician to help him?

• Like 1

The battle for the #1 pick with Pacers and Spurs and so far looking good for the Pacers for the pick.  At the half Pacers down 70-55 and Spurs had hit 13 3's. Pacers starters had been horrible with them only scoring 15 points. The bench came in and cut it to 3 and the starters came back in and were benched two minutes later.

11 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Watching Celtics-Heat and just want to clear up, if it wasn't clear during the ECF, Kyle Lowery is garbage. Dude is a flopping, whining, crybaby. 

Could be worse you could be watching the Pacers game where the Pacers has fouled Poetl on every possession the last 5 minutes. He is now 12-20 from the line

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Pacers lose 137-134 to the Spurs. Second game in.a row that Pacers got down big 93-72 and made a huge comeback and actually cut the lead to 1. Besides fouling Poetl they put a full court press the last 1.30 and caused 4 turnovers. With 1.03 to go Pacers were down 11

They are rebuilding. Nothing to complain about, everyone knows what they are.  You never know, they can get in position for the big prize, Wembayana.  That’s the way to get Indy’s Giannis. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Pacers had a great 3rd quarter and leads going into the 4th. Mathurin is going to be a great player and pair him with Haliburton that will for a really good backcourt 

Benny and Hali are great pieces to build around. 

Duarte, IJax and Jalen Smith are pretty nice secondary pieces. 

But the Pacers really, really need a stud. I think Hali and Benny can be top 25 or so players in a few years, but they need a guy who can be Top 5-10.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Benny and Hali are great pieces to build around. 

Duarte, IJax and Jalen Smith are pretty nice secondary pieces. 

But the Pacers really, really need a stud. I think Hali and Benny can be top 25 or so players in a few years, but they need a guy who can be Top 5-10.

I have been perusing the mock drafts frequently.