Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

All,

We merged this original megathread and the Fire Mike Woodson thread. Many threads have been hijacked over the last several months with Woodson debate, please try to keep all of it inside this megathread from now on.

- Mods

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, KDB said:

All,

We merged this original megathread and the Fire Mike Woodson thread. Many threads have been hijacked over the last several months with Woodson debate, please try to keep all of it inside this megathread from now on.

- Mods

The Mike Woodson thread has now surpassed that of the immortal Moses Abraham as well as that of the nomadic Luke Brown.  

Edited by 5fouls

6 hours ago, KDB said:

All,

- Mods

Can you do the same thing with a “all things Purdue thread?” Seems like more threads get hijacked by the 2-3 PU posters and replies than those posting about Woodson. Gotten to a point where you can,t read anything on here anymore without suffering thru a bunch of drivill on PU.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, IUFLA said:

It's obvious that TJD is a Woodson, Dolson and BoT shill. Even the Warriors and NBA are in on this con to prop up Mike Woodson. It's probably the biggest con job ever performed regarding basketball in the State of Indiana. Second only to people being conned into believing Purdue could win a National Championship.

j/j 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

It's obvious that TJD is a Woodson, Dolson and BoT shill. Even the Warriors and NBA are in on this con to prop up Mike Woodson. It's probably the biggest con job ever performed regarding basketball in the State of Indiana. Second only to people being conned into believing Purdue could win a National Championship.

j/j 

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

On 4/15/2024 at 2:08 PM, DWB said:

Can you do the same thing with a “all things Purdue thread?” Seems like more threads get hijacked by the 2-3 PU posters and replies than those posting about Woodson. Gotten to a point where you can,t read anything on here anymore without suffering thru a bunch of drivill on PU.

this is what that thread would look like for me

image.png.28c7037531b1c449c8fea8d81867801d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

j/j 

image.gif.86ed6812af67b58fbb9a2e4adb685b0b.gif

• Haha 1

I’ve never been out for blood, and I never want to root against our own team. I thought it was a logical move to cut bait when the cupboard was empty so to speak, and there were several guys ripe for the picking- May, Mussleman, Beard, etc. I thought the staff did a poor job last year and would rate last season as a C-. 
I would have preferred a coaching change, but as it stands, we are all in on CMW, like it or not, and getting top guys in the portal is a great first step. Lots on the line next season, as I’m sure coach is aware. Until we take a superiorly talented team on a sub par journey, all I can say is Go IU…

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rev_AK said:

I’ve never been out for blood, and I never want to root against our own team. I thought it was a logical move to cut bait when the cupboard was empty so to speak, and there were several guys ripe for the picking- May, Mussleman, Beard, etc. I thought the staff did a poor job last year and would rate last season as a C-. 
I would have preferred a coaching change, but as it stands, we are all in on CMW, like it or not, and getting top guys in the portal is a great first step. Lots on the line next season, as I’m sure coach is aware. Until we take a superiorly talented team on a sub par journey, all I can say is Go IU…

Well said

• Like 1