Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

This might be the most exhausting thread ever created on HSN.  226 pages of this?  No one can say Hoosier Nation doesn't care.

I'll say this once more...the problem with IU basketball goes way beyond Mike Woodson.  I don't know if Woodson is the answer or not.  I simply don't believe that hiring any particular coach fixes what's wrong with IU basketball...or IU for that matter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

This might be the most exhausting thread ever created on HSN.  226 pages of this?  No one can say Hoosier Nation doesn't care.

I'll say this once more...the problem with IU basketball goes way beyond Mike Woodson.  I don't know if Woodson is the answer or not.  I simply don't believe that hiring any particular coach fixes what's wrong with IU basketball...or IU for that matter.

As true as this seems to be, I am going to continuously get my hopes up until I take my last breath. It's an illness.  Loo

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

As true as this seems to be, I am going to continuously get my hopes up until I take my last breath. It's an illness.  Loo

It's not an illness. I'm the same way. If Indiana is on the court I'm rooting for Indiana. If Indiana has a team I believe they can win. I'd rather eat a turd than not root for Indiana on game day.

Just now, SawatchHoosier said:

It's not an illness. I'm the same way. If Indiana is on the court I'm rooting for Indiana. If Indiana has a team I believe they can win. I'd rather eat a turd than not root for Indiana on game day.

I’m never eating a turd. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Good coaches have bad years. Woodson is mediocre at best and if it wasn't for his buddies he would never of been hired and certainly would of been fired. Absolute disaster for this program and I can't wait until the mor?? is gone!

same could be said for a lot things 👀

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 4:18 PM, Common Sense said:

I'm hoping for a Hubert Davis type turnaround.  

They had continuity coming back and holdovers from a team that went to the championship game.  Not even remotely the same scenario.  We are rebuilding more than half of our roster.

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

At least he is having a good time...

So are coaches not allowed to have any free time. I remember an interview with the Oakland coach after they beat UK. He talked about much golf he plays throughout the year and he said he probably plays more golf than any coach out there.

• Like 1