Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Congratulations you degenerates.  We hit 200 pages.  

Let's go for 300 today by pretending that the following statement is not a joke:

IF WE DON'T GET MONGOLIAN MIKE OR ANTONIO REEVES THIS OFF-SEASON WILL BE A COMPLETE FAILURE. 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tdhoosier said:

Let's go for 300 today by pretending that the following statement is not a joke:

IF WE DON'T GET MONGOLIAN MIKE OR ANTONIO REEVES THIS OFF-SEASON WILL BE A COMPLETE FAILURE. 

Reeves? You hearing something because that would be amazing 

6’3 Johnson

6’5 Reeves

6’8 Mgbako

6’9 Reneau 

7’0 Ware

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Reeves? You hearing something because that would be amazing 

6’3 Johnson

6’5 Reeves

6’8 Mgbako

6’9 Reneau 

7’0 Ware

No. I *heard* he started following Mark Cuban on LinkedIn. 😎

I just saw the 'smoke' comments that everybody else saw. Sure would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

No. I *heard* he started following Mark Cuban on LinkedIn. 😎

I just saw the 'smoke' comments that everybody else saw. Sure would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. 

That one Hoosierfan account on Twitter is apparently hearing stuff, no idea if his information is any good 

19 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

That one Hoosierfan account on Twitter is apparently hearing stuff, no idea if his information is any good 

They say that 'hearing' stuff from 'they' is the only journalistic standard on Twitter. 

*I was totally being facetious with my original comment on Reeves, although I'd love to have him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

I heard we made some recent upgrades that let us compete with the "big boys" This included a new net on the goal and some fresh bales in the hayloft. 

37srihU2MH9BI6T0Zu.gif

Trying to make boilers feel at home?  

We already put bird poop on their seats for football...what more can we do?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I wonder if he actually left the forum.  He said he was going to because i told him he might be beating a dead horse and wasting his time.

Was that the same guy who said Ledlum would be leading IU or TN in points per game? I genuinely asked if he was being sarcastic (I honestly couldn't tell because it was such a bold prediction) and he about bit my head off. 

...I guess he was being serious. 😬

Looks like Ledlum might not even crack TN's starting line up now. 

5 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Why does it matter if he is better than Galloway or not? We need depth, not someone to start over Trey. 

I meant if people are thinking he is going to come in and start over him I’m not so sure about that. Going to be hard to take Trey off the floor simply because of his defense and intensity alone. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I meant if people are thinking he is going to come in and start over him I’m not so sure about that. Going to be hard to take Trey off the floor simply because of his defense and intensity alone. 

I haven't seen a single post saying he would start over Trey 🤷‍♂️

We need depth at guard, he seems to fit the description. High floor (in terms of role-players go) and a high ceiling with his length, ball handling, and vision. He'd be a snazzy add for the staff IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iuswingman said:

If it's who i think you are talking about...he was an angry elf. lol

He was very passionate about our facilities and how other schools facilities were compared to ours and if/when it plays a part in kids picking schools.  I am not saying he didn't have good information or that he didn't present it well.  He just kept at it and occasionally his delivery was a bit brash and condescending like the forum wasn't smart enough to see he was correct and he had to continually come at it from different angle so they could understand.  I thought my post to him was pretty neutral but maybe it wasn't, since he said he was leaving.  And i guess he might have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

I haven't seen a single post saying he would start over Trey 🤷‍♂️

We need depth at guard, he seems to fit the description. High floor (in terms of role-players go) and a high ceiling with his length, ball handling, and vision. He'd be a snazzy add for the staff IMO. 

I am ok if we get to the point where we're worrying about playing time for Tre due to the level of players we have on the roster.  That would be a good thing to have

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

Was that the same guy who said Ledlum would be leading IU or TN in points per game? I genuinely asked if he was being sarcastic (I honestly couldn't tell because it was such a bold prediction) and he about bit my head off. 

...I guess he was being serious. 😬

Looks like Ledlum might not even crack TN's starting line up now. 

no, initial was high on reading tea leaves of social media and saying IU facilities are subpar compared to SEC.

IndyResident was saying the world was ending because we missed on Ledlum and he would be our leading scorer and will be for Tennessee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HoosierJon said:

Antonio Reeves smoke is very very intriguing.  In my opinion he takes IU to the next level.

Hmm….he certainly could shoot the 3 ball but what I saw from him last year was the defense, rebounding, little things he didn’t seem to be too interested in doing. His defense would worry me.

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

He was very passionate about our facilities and how other schools facilities were compared to ours and if/when it plays a part in kids picking schools.  I am not saying he didn't have good information or that he didn't present it well.  He just kept at it and occasionally his delivery was a bit brash and condescending like the forum wasn't smart enough to see he was correct and he had to continually come at it from different angle so they could understand.  I thought my post to him was pretty neutral but maybe it wasn't, since he said he was leaving.  And i guess he might have.

On BTB he was all about who the recruits followed on social media 

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1