Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

2 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

I’m interested if the reporter asked anything regarding IU or he’s just letting IU live rent free in his head

The comments/replies are pretty wild especially the ones referencing his DUI. It’s a rivalry I think an IU player would say something similar in the same situation. Didn’t TJD say his biggest moment was beating Purdue? Is that Purdue living rent free in his head or just a rivalry?

18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The comments/replies are pretty wild especially the ones referencing his DUI. It’s a rivalry I think an IU player would say something similar in the same situation. Didn’t TJD say his biggest moment was beating Purdue? Is that Purdue living rent free in his head or just a rivalry?

It depends on what the reporter asked whether I think IU would answer anything about Purdue. Did XJ or Trey or CMW say anything about  Purdue at media day?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Do they say anything about Hass’ STD? 

42 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Actually I think TJD said moment was seeing the faces of the PU fans after the win @ Mackey. Not that he/we beat them.

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Maybe  they should have asked Gillis about what it is like to lose to a 16 seed. Don't think you get rings for that accomplishment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@The Daily Hoosier's look at Penn State

If there's a team that has as many, if not more question marks than we do, it's the Nittany Lions...

They have some decent transers coming in (Mitchell, Baldwin, O'Boyle, and the well travelled Wahab) but I think the 2 to keep an eye on are the 2 UNC transfers...Puff Johnson and D’Marco Dunn...Both top 70 kids coming out of high school who were simply buried on the depth chart...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

@The Daily Hoosier's look at Penn State

If there's a team that has as many, if not more question marks than we do, it's the Nittany Lions...

They have some decent transers coming in (Mitchell, Baldwin, O'Boyle, and the well travelled Wahab) but I think the 2 to keep an eye on are the 2 UNC transfers...Puff Johnson and D’Marco Dunn...Both top 70 kids coming out of high school who were simply buried on the depth chart...

Didn’t realize those two had transferred there… they very well may surprise some people this year.