Notre Dame Postgame Thread

KDB

Just now, BADGERVOL said:

Zine how did you do that?! Lol

You can find anything on the internet lol....sadly though with all the mighty possibilities it could become....the reality is this is also what we have made of it....access to funny gifs and dumb @ss memes at the touch of a button.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

When people come on here AFTER A WIN...to tell us that we are a bad team that is called trolling! People want a reaction. It isn't rational to come on a board to pick a fight with fans. To sit here after a win to go around a continuously say how bad this team is when we are 11-1 and winning games and we are happy for our young guys for growing up in front of us and making big plays to me they can save it! There is a difference between pointing out some of our flaws and being realistic about our chances this year and just flat out trying to run the team and program down. He is trying to be provocative and upset people...and quite frankly ruin a win for the rest of us. So if my post is bad...well I'm sure the admins will ban me. I won't be worried about it.

I can’t imagine if we’d actually lost one or two more, imagine a team losing in a rebuild. GASP

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Bingo! I analyze and react like the rest.of us. But isn't sports really at.its best when you watch a close rivalry game. Back amd forth, just cheer and celebrate the win?

In todays world of social.media, 24/7 sports news, message boards etc, it is easy to lose the simple joy of cheering for your team, and celebrating a fun, close game.

Amen to that

10 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

The thought of Knight texting Archie is just hilarious.

"WTF Bro....run dis..."

Hilarious is an under statement, especially for those of us that saw Knight at the Bluebird a month ago. Also like the "text" that you believe he sent.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You can find anything on the internet lol....sadly though with all the mighty possibilities it could become....the reality is this is also what we have made of it....access to funny gifs and dumb @ss memes at the touch of a button.

Touch of a button hell. I do it the old fashioned way. I hand key in every Google search.

This isn't any AI app driven sarcasm. This is true bespoke smartassedness, my friend.

Watching the Butler/PU game. I really wish we could land a pure shooter like Sean McDermott. Would totally change the complexion of this team. Hoping that someone like Leal can fill that need sooner rather than later. Also, I've been high on Armaan since he popped for us last year. There's something about this kid that tells me he's going to be a special player by the end of his IU career. A freshman hitting that shot. Ice. Cold. And it's got to be a great confidence builder. 

11-1. I can't believe some folks can't just enjoy nice things when we actually have them. 

Just now, Reacher said:

My biggest gripe from the game was even though ND was probably told to play off Justin so he could receive the in bounds and then foul him, why did we not get the ball to a better free throw shooter and try to run of an extra second or two?

Now that I agree with 100%. There is NO way he should’ve been the guy getting the ball. That was a major foul up.

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Had a friend include a recipe on a gift bottle of Captain: Captain, egg nog and just a splash of Sprite.

I'm not big on egg nog, but I'll be damned if I didn't have more than one of those last night.

Never would have thought of mixing Captain, Sprite and Egg Nog. Might come in handy with the in-laws  😁

13 minutes ago, Reacher said:

My biggest gripe from the game was even though ND was probably told to play off Justin so he could receive the in bounds and then foul him, why did we not get the ball to a better free throw shooter and try to run of an extra second or two?

I was just glad we got it in😉

14 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Like Al?

Yes, love the win, BUT...how frustrating must it be to the staff that the freshmen and the grad transfer absolutely carried this team?  Good for Joey, Trayce and Armaan...without those three, this game would have been fugly.

Hopefully, our returning players are embarrassed and motivated going forward.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Yes, love the win, BUT...how frustrating must it be to the staff that the freshmen and the grad transfer absolutely carried this team?  Good for Joey, Trayce and Armaan...without those three, this game would have been fugly.

Hopefully, our returning players are embarrassed and motivated going forward.

Options. Options. Options.  Even though we are well into the season. With the B1G coming up strong.  Still think that Coach Miller is feeling out his options. Kind of like a kid on Christmas. Wondering what toy to play with next.

Archived