IUBB Off-season 2023

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Colts fans on here will be happy. That's their bye week. Unfortunately for us Bears fans we are at Detroit at same exact time.

That's where Youtube TV Multiview comes in handy :) 

But I probably won't get the Bears game here, anyway...Probably Dallas/Carolina

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That's where Youtube TV Multiview comes in handy :) 

But I probably won't get the Bears game here, anyway...Probably Dallas/Carolina

Or recording games. There are a lot of games I record and will only watch if he we win. Sometimes I can't handle the agony of defeat. 

6 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Colts fans on here will be happy. That's their bye week. Unfortunately for us Bears fans we are at Detroit at same exact time.

I would watch the IU game anyways. I remember a couple of years ago IU played the same day as the regular season finale at Jacksonville. I still watched the IU game and then watched the Colts games after IU was over. By that time our playoff hopes were dashed

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Or recording games. There are a lot of games I record and will only watch if he we win. Sometimes I can't handle the agony of defeat. 

I couldn't do that because I can't go without knowing how the game is going. I even tape the games but I can't stop myself on checking out the score

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I couldn't do that because I can't go without knowing how the game is going. I even tape the games but I can't stop myself on checking out the score

I check the score throughout. It's really mostly dependent if I have other things to do or not ie Saturday/Sunday games. 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Perfect. Not really sure why we're playing a big event on a Sunday at 1pm, but hey.. super glad the Colts are off. 

Thought you guys would be happy. I think it's one of those tourneys that leads up to the Thanksgiving week. All week long its football or hoops.

• Like 1