IUWBB Updates

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Last night was an all time classic game. We were really pretty poor for 2.5Qs and then we finally found a way to string some stops together. 

CMM is a beast 10p 11r 10a 

Garzon was really good. 

We had 25 assists to 10 TOs 

MSU was 12-18 from 3 and we were still able to find a way. 

Check out Austin Render on the girls radio!! I've been listening to him for 2-3 years during IU baseball games, and I know this isn't something I should bring up, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Austin replaces Don Fischer, eventually. 

Here's a cool one, I get home from a meeting last night right at half time. As I walked in, my wife was already watching the game on Peacock! lol I said, "Wow...., you already have it on and she said, Yep, I've been watching the whole game!" What a wife!....🥰

• Like 2

Also..  MSU sits at 19 in the NET. 

Their losses are @IU by 3, @OSU by 5, @Iowa by 3, neutral court to #21 Creighton, and Nebraska (31 in the NET) 

The B1G isn't as top heavy this year... but IU, Iowa, OSU, MSU, PSU, Maryland, Minnesota, and Nebraska are all tourney teams. All are ranked Top 40 in NET. 

CMM was lights out. A special out to Holmes for breaking the scoring record. Incredible career with a lot of winning.

The two FR (Beaumont/LaMendola) are offering greats mins off the benched. Skilled players. Combined 31 mins 5-5 fgs. 

Edited by btownqb

3 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

I honestly think IU mens would be better with 1 or two of IU Women’s guards…..I think Chloe Moore-McNeil and Sara Scalia could definitely make the current men’s roster better. JMO

They would for sure be better if they had the women's coaching staff. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

I honestly think IU mens would be better with 1 or two of IU Women’s guards…..I think Chloe Moore-McNeil and Sara Scalia could definitely make the current men’s roster better. JMO

I loved CMM the first time I saw her play. She's a PTP'er baby !

• Like 2