IUWBB Updates

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I wish we could be a little more dominant against mid levele teams, and more competitive against the elite teams.

With that said, the ladies took care of business. 

16-2 (7-1) is hard to complain about  

Hard to complain getting a road win against arch rival on the road with one of your top 3 players out. Still wish we would have dominated them a little more. 

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Didn’t realize y'all had won 10 in a row. Pretty crazy and just shows how things have turned in that rivalry. Purdue kept Verspy way too long and should’ve hired Moren. 

I think Geralds should be pretty good for PU, definitely felt like a different team than in previous years

4 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

I wish we could be a little more dominant against mid levele teams, and more competitive against the elite teams.

With that said, the ladies took care of business. 

16-2 (7-1) is hard to complain about  

Rivalry games can lead to strange results.  Iowa lost today so being in a tie for first is a pretty good place to be when they have to come play us in Bloomington still.  We have to travel to Ohio State still but they have to play at Iowa too.

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Does CC just walk around with blinders on? She's 3 feet from the lady who "hits" her, when the video starts, how tf did she just not see her? lol 

When I first heard about it I imagined this mass of fans that she got caught up in. When I actually saw the video I just laughed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Parrish ruled out indefinitely with a foot injury. 

That sucks, but reading what Moren said she’s either being very coy or it’s not super long term. She said she’ll be evaluated game to game so I guess in theory she could be back after the northwestern game…

• Like 1

Just now, IUskim said:

That sucks, but reading what Moren said she’s either being very coy or it’s not super long term. She said she’ll be evaluated game to game so I guess in theory she could be back after the northwestern game…

Yep. 

I would sit her against NW no matter what, NW sucks ......and maybe that is their way of respectfully doing that? 

If she sits Sunday, she will have gotten 10-11 days to heal before Maryland. We'll see, but yeah, it certainly seems this isn't anything major. 

5 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I have a 6 year old granddaughter that will be performing at half time on Sunday. I'm thinking of subscribing to B1G Ten+ so maybe I can see her.....

Your 6 year old granddaughter! You better watch, I used to watch the Army Navy football games just because I might get a chance to see my niece! She was a handler for the Army mules!

• Like 2