Rutgers Post Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

This was about as bad a performance as we could have had. There is a whole lot of blame to go around that locker room. This was a bad loss. 

It wasn’t though, that’s the thing. This is standard operating procedure for this team. The amount of absolutely embarrassing games we have is nearly a 1:1 correlation to teams we’ve played that can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

not sure why i get singled out, but all i'm saying is, don't go crazy after this loss, then come back after we beat MN at home and be all excited.  this is where we are.  sucks.  not gonna fire Woodson, but we ain't they guy.  X is not the leader we need.  the offcourt crap and oncourt crap matter.  i'll always watch and cheer on our team, but dang this sucks.  

• Like 5

In 2016 I remember watching IU’s sweet sixteen game against UNC and being incredibly frustrated at what I was watching. I was 22. 

Little did I know that would be the last sweet sixteen before turning 30. This program is running out of chances to return to glory. 

Really disappointing to watch these types of games and see highly-ranked players play like a terrible team. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

It wasn’t though, that’s the thing. This is standard operating procedure for this team. The amount of absolutely embarrassing games we have is nearly a 1:1 correlation to teams we’ve played that can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

I don’t disagree with you, this one just feels worse to me though. 

Like I said in the game thread, I’ve tried to give this team the benefit of the doubt in spite of my concerns dating back to last summer. That ended tonight. 

• Like 2