Transfer Portal 2023

Danomatic

8 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Reports I saw, said NIL in the hood of $250k. I have no idea, but that is what was mentioned. I find it hard to believe, but he can be a scrapper.

Washington was 16-16 last year overall and 8-12 in the PAC which was good enough for 8th.  Does Paul change that?

9 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Reports I saw, said NIL in the hood of $250k. I have no idea, but that is what was mentioned. I find it hard to believe, but he can be a scrapper.

Kind of makes you wonder how much NIL Rutgers the CLEAR front runner for Dylan can offer?  
DWS

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rico said:

Washington was 16-16 last year overall and 8-12 in the PAC which was good enough for 8th.  Does Paul change that?

He's a hot dog, and they already have ketchup 🙂

He'll relish the challenge... 

Now they need some mustard... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, rico said:

Good question. Personally I think he raises the floor for them, although that may only be very marginally. I don't think he effects their ceiling much though. The only strong(ish) feeling I had on him last year, was that he got more and more frustrated as the season went on. Now this was based on a very very limited sample of watching him (and reading other comments), but I do recall having the feeling that he had let the competition get into his head, earlier and earlier as each game went on.

It just seemed that he is a hard scrapper, but started "giving up" earlier when it wasn't showing the success that he wanted. Maybe that was because other team mates were not digging in also. I dunno.  

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Good question. Personally I think he raises the floor for them, although that may only be very marginally. I don't think he effects their ceiling much though. The only strong(ish) feeling I had on him last year, was that he got more and more frustrated as the season went on. Now this was based on a very very limited sample of watching him (and reading other comments), but I do recall having the feeling that he had let the competition get into his head, earlier and earlier as each game went on.

It just seemed that he is a hard scrapper, but started "giving up" earlier when it wasn't showing the success that he wanted. Maybe that was because other team mates were not digging in also. I dunno.  

He basically took over the game in Rutgers win against MSU in Madison Square Garden...

After that he kinda fell off the cliff...

And from what I've read, Washington is bringing him in as more of a combo or off guard... Not sure playing off the ball is a good fit for him...

• Like 2