IUBB '24/‘25

DC2345

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Does anyone have a link that I could forward on to elder family members that makes it easy to get BTN on their laptops or desktops? Or do I just tell them to go to the Fox Sports page and follow IU only?

Hey now I resemble that!  
Most TVs nowadays have the BTN app loaded or at least available. But the here’s a link BTN.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

This is crossing the line. Dakich really is straight up garbage. 

I don't even understand the angle. A bronze star and a doctorate are both impressive life achievements, no doubt. As qualifications for a college basketball coaching position, I don't find either to be more impactful than a lifetime spent in the game, playing and coaching at the highest level.

There's no coherent argument here. Just unadulterated bitterness.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

I don't even understand the angle. A bronze star and a doctorate are both impressive life achievements, no doubt. As qualifications for a college basketball coaching position, I don't find either to be more impactful than a lifetime spent in the game, playing and coaching at the highest level.

There's no coherent argument here. Just unadulterated bitterness.

I love to see Coach Woodson bite back, but I he is too “smart” for that childish back and forth. Unbelievable for Dock-itch to throw shade on Coach Woodson.

5 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I love to see Coach Woodson bite back, but I he is too “smart” for that childish back and forth. Unbelievable for Dock-itch to throw shade on Coach Woodson.

That's why I'd love to see some group if IT, Buckner, some of the guys from the 90's, etc., just come out and crush him. 

It's getting ridiculous, especially when Dakich tries to give the impression that he speaks for the "old school" players. 

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

That's why I'd love to see some group if IT, Buckner, some of the guys from the 90's, etc., just come out and crush him. 

It's getting ridiculous, especially when Dakich tries to give the impression that he speaks for the "old school" players. 

My only guess would be that they’d rather ignore him than attack him and give Dakich the opportunity to act like a victim. Regardless, his spouting off against IU is absurd and annoying. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Isiah in particular doesn't strike me as a guy who would pull any punches. I don't know how often he does interviews, but if he was asked about Dakich, I would strongly suspect he would rip into him. Maybe the Hysterics can find a way to ask him about it.

• Like 1