IUBB Off-season 2023

53 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, but he is monitoring their grocery shopping :D 

I got a chuckle out of that tweet. I saw it the day after the wife and I went to the store and saw a college age kid being taught how to shop for groceries by his parents. Real basic stuff, like how to even use the self checkout register and how to bag. My first thought was that he really should have known all this by that age, but in times like that I try to remember this XKCD comic. That day he got to be one of the 10,000.

xkcd: Ten Thousand

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

What team is hurt more than us? Seriolusly. 

Correllation is not causation, and even if it were it's hard to see much correllation there. Off the top of my head I can recall season changing injuries to OG Anunoby, James Blackmon, Jordie Hulls, Verdell Jones and Collin Hartman before Clif ever arrived in Bloomington.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Correllation is not causation, and even if it were it's hard to see much correllation there. Off the top of my head I can recall season changing injuries to OG Anunoby, James Blackmon, Jordie Hulls, Verdell Jones and Collin Hartman before Clif ever arrived in Bloomington.

Look at his dumbass workouts.

Holding bricks while saying bible verses isn't helping anything. 

• Confused 3